One

Mew

It has been a very long day, my dad, Zeus wanted me to start studying with normal humans. And I decided I would go to the school were every demigod has been. Tho it was really unnecessary, I still want to be with normal humans. That way, I can remember my deceased mom.

Walking through the corridors of my new dorm room, i found the son of the god Hermes, Ohm who is younger than me. He started studying with me, since he is technically my distant cousin and well since I still don't know any other demigods here.

"N'Ohm, have you settled on your room?" He asked the younger guy who was sitting in a chair located on the dorm hallway, why the chair was placed there? He has no idea. Ohm just nodded his head. Stood up from sitting then walked with Mew following behind him. This Nong is really the silent type. Unlike his father who is one of the most talkative god Mew has ever known.

"P, I have found a few demigods here. But since the classes is still not starting until next week, it would be hard to locate them. Mew could only nod. His father had given him the task to look over the demigods that was enrolled in the university they are in. And man, finding those kids were hard. He is greatful for Ohm's help.

"Lets meet them when classes starts. I wouldn't want a demigod getting pissed at me." Mew chuckled. Pissing a demigod would mean pissing his father, which he would rather not see. Since his fathers tantrums could send a bolt of lightning zipping him on his butt. Huh, his childish father Zeus, good thing his other Father is quiet the level headed one. Always calm and collected.

Ohm just hummed in agreement. He couldn't force an eighteen year old boy to talk to him freely since his parents are the kings of all the gods and goddesses. Although he would appreciate it if Ohm does. But the latter insists on being polite whenever they talk.

A few days before the classes starts, and I have known how mortals live. Tho I have been a half human myself, my father took me in when my mom died because of a disease when I was seven. He, along with his husband, yes you heard it right. Husband. Has taken care of me and gave me everything a son could have. Although my father is usually quiet, his fuse runs short because of my other father. They never let me feel like i am inferior to other demigods. Or superior to them.

"P'Mew khaa~~" I heard a females voice and I can't help but grimace at the owner of the voice. This human girl has been bothering me for a few days now. Her name is Mint. An eighteen year old freshie just like Ohm, she saw me and Ohm when we were lounging at a cafe near the dorms in hope of finding other demigods like us, but instead she found us. With her twinkling eyes and overly sweet voice, it even made Ohm wince.

She has been following me nonstop since that day.

"Hi N'Mint, what brought you here?" I asked faking a smile.

"Aww, destiny brought me here to you na kha~" was her reply and I really wanted to roll my eyes at her.

"Uh really? Aren't you here with you friends?" I need to get going now. I am in a mall near the uni. Wanting to unwind. But here he is, stuck with this girl. He wants nothing to do but run away from her.

"P'Mew kha, you are still single right?" Mint suddenly closed in his personal space. Too close for his liking.

"Uhh I-" he was cut off by a hand that grabbed his arm. And he locked eyes with the most beautiful pair orlf onyx orbs.

"Babe? Who is she?" The owner of the onyx eyes asked me. I understood he wants to help me.

"Uh who is he P?" Mint asked. Eyeing the gorgeous guy beside me.

"I am his boyfriend." The guy answered her. Then he suddenly grabbed my collar and kissed me on the lips!!

I fet tingles run down my spine just by the simple contact of his hand on my arm. Now I feel like a thinderbolt just shot right through me! This guy is kissing me! My first kiss!