Chapter eight school for Niall

September 7
Liam and Zayn just finished adopting Niall, and now the three children are in the car waiting to be taken to school.

"Are you excited to go to a new school?" Louis asks while him, Harry, and Niall are in the car waiting for Liam or Zayn to take them to school.

"I'm scared I won't make any friends." Niall admitted, "I only have a few friends, one of which is a grade seven, which is your grade, I'll talk to Jay, he may be friends with you." Louis said, "Cool, so do you both go to this school?" Niall asked, "No, the school Harry goes to is a pre- school until grade four. Our school is grade five until grade twelve." Louis said.

"So how do we get home?" Niall asks, "You and I walk to Harry's school, along with Jay so he can pick up his little sister, get Harry, and we walk the few kilometers home, usually no one is him when we get there, so we just eat a snack, do homework, entertain Harry, and play footy in the backyard." Louis told Niall.

"Footy?" Niall asks, "Football." Louis translate his own words, "Oh, okay, sorry in Irland, no one calls it footy." Niall covers up his silly mistake, 'Trying to fit in is going to be hard.' Niall thought to himself.

"How's my favorite three boys?" Liam asks, getting into the front driver seat, it throws him off seeing Niall in the front seat, he's use to Louis in the front seat.

"I good Daddy, Niall was asking Lou- Lou and I questions, like if I go to the same school ask them, Louis said I didn't." Harry said, "That's because you don't go to the same school ask them. So how's my other two boys?" Liam asks, "Fine Dad." Louis said, "Good Li-Dad." Niall caught himself from calling him Liam, "Niall, if you don't feel comfortable calling Zayn and I Papa and Dad, its fine, you can call us by our names." Liam told Niall.

"Okay." Niall said, "We're at our school." Louis said, Louis and Niall open the doors and leave, Liam called ahead and go Niall's schedule sent to them.

"Okay boys, have a good day at school." Liam yelled, driving away to drop off Harry.

"Hey Lou." Jay called, "Hey Jay, this is my new brother Niall, he's a grade seven like you." Louis said, "Cool, friends?" Jay asked, trying to hug Niall, Niall in return flinched beside Louis.

"You're fine. Jay isn't going to hurt you." Louis soothed, "Hey, L." Eleanor shouted, "Hi Ellie." Louis shouted back, Eleanor came beside them, "Who's that?" Eleanor asked, "My new brother Niall." Louis said, "Hello Niall, your lucky that you get Louis for a brother, he's super smart." She said, "Thanks." Niall replied quietly.

"Oh, so you'll talk to her, but not to me?" Jay asks jokingly, "Sorry." Niall said quietly, feeling over whelmed with all the attention on him, "He was kidding Niall, the bell's about to ring, lets go." Louis said.

"So, Lou's your younger brother?" Jay asked Niall, "Yeah." Niall said as they walk into homeroom, "That means your the oldest, I pity you." Jay joked around, "Why?" Niall asks carefully, "Your the older brother to Louis and Harry, both very interesting boys." Jay said, "Okay." Niall said .

###############

"So Niall is your older brother?" Eleanor asked Louis when they sat down in class, "Yep, my new older brother I was telling you about." Louis said, "Cool." she said, "Who knows how to do long division?" Mrs. Mia asks, "I do." Eleanor and Louis said at the same time, raising their hands at the same time also.

"Anyone besides Louis and Eleanor?" Mrs. Mia asks, "No." One of the boys shout, "You take the number outside of the house-" Mrs. Mia was cut off, "We learned this in third grade, and really your calling the box a 'house'. I may not know the name, but I know it has one." The same boy shouted, "The house's real name is quotient." Louis yells, "Louis one more word out of you and the office will call your mother." Mrs. Mia said, "That's sexis, not all mom's are stay at home, I don't even have a mom, so that's mean and your rubbing it in my face." Louis shouts, "I can't say father then because not everyone has a dad." Mrs. Mia said, losing her calm.

"Then say guardians, you should have said, 'Louis one more word out of you and the office will call your guardian.' So that way you aren't violating anything." Louis said, "Anyway, let's move on with the lesson...." Mrs. Mia trails on about long division.

"That was the worst class ever, I mean, four classes, every day is getting worse and worse in Mrs. Mia's class. It sucks." Eleanor said to Louis as both were in the lunch line, "Agreed." Louis said, "Peas?" The cook Mary asks, "Yes please." Both said, "You and I could be like in grade six if we were older." Eleanor said, "Hamberger?" Paula asks, another cook, "Yes please." Both said.

"So do you think that your dads are going to adopt again?" Eleanor asks, "I don't know. Probably not, they have three boys now." Louis said to Eleanor, "True."

--------
.