Chapter Two Mixed Emotions

July 1
Zayn's POV
"Papa." Harry asks me, "Yes Bubby?" I ask, I call Harry 'Bubby', Liam calls him 'Munchkin' "When do I get a brother or sister?" Harry asks, "Why do you ask Bub?" I ask him, glad he is telling me this not Liam, or Liam will read to much into this phase, "Max, I met him at the park with Nana, said that if people don't have any brothers or sisters we are bad and our mummy and daddy can only have one kid, I told him I had and Daddy and a Papa, he said I was weird, and I can't have brothers and sisters." Harry said, now in tears.
Liam came in at the sound of Harry crying "What's wrong Munchkin?" Liam asks Harry. "Max, I met him at the park with Nana, said that if people don't have any brothers or sisters we are bad and our mummy and daddy can only have one kid, I told him I had and Daddy and a Papa, he said I was weird, and I can't have brothers and sisters." Harry said crying harder, "Munchkin, want me to tell you something?" Liam asks Harry, Harry nods, "You don't have any brothers or sisters because we just adopted and Papa and I decided not to adopt again until you were ready to have a brother or sister." Liam told him, "Okay, Daddy Papa?" Harry asks "Yes Bubby/ Munchkin." Liam and I said everything at the same time, minus the nickname.
"I love you." Harry said, "Aw, Harry, we love you too." Liam and I said at the same time.
"I love you too too!" Harry said, Liam and I smile and chuckle at Harry's cuteness, Liam pokes Harry's nose lightly, causing Harry to squeal with delight. "My two favorite boys." I say hugging Harry and Liam, making Harry laugh again.
Making Liam and I smile, "May I go watch Batman the Brave and the Bold." Harry asks, his favorite show on Netflix, "Go ahead." Liam and I tell him.
"Zayn." Liam says as soon as Harry is in the living room, we go to the kitchen, Liam starts making some lunch.
"Yeah, Liam?" I ask him, "What should we do with Harry?" he says, "I was kinds hopping that you knew" I say adding a chuckle, Liam chuckles also.
"Your the one with the little sisters." Liam says to me, "What's that got to do with anything?" I ask, "I'm just saying that, your the one that have little sisters, they were once Harry's age, do you know what to do in this situation- you know what? Sorry for trying to joke around." Liam says to me throwing whatever was on the pan onto a plate.
"Liam calm-" he cuts me off "Harry, lunch." we hear Harry's feet running "Coming." he shouts.
"Here's your grilled cheese." Liam said ignoring me, "Cool thanks, daddy!" Harry shouts.
"Papa, do you want your grilled cheese?" Liam asks me, "I'll eat in my office." I grumble "No, Papa, we're not allowed to eat in our rooms." Harry said, "Well, I'm not eating in my room, I'm going to eat in my office, big difference." I say to Harry, I hear Liam turn the nob, turning off the stove, very loudly, upset at me.
"But, Daddy, make Papa stay, he doesn't love me anymore." Harry told Liam, I look back to see Harry crying into Liam's chest, and Liam giving me a glare. I walk to my office in the basement.
Liam's POV
"Does Papa not love me anymore?" Harry asks me, "Harry, Papa loves you very much, Papa is just... sad yeah sad." I said, not knowing what to say next, "So does Papa need a hug?" Harry asks me, "He might need a hug." I tell Harry, "Should I go give him a hug?" Harry asks me.
"You've never been in the basement before though, do you want me to come with you?" I ask Harry, "Yeah. Will Papa be mad that we go down there?" Harry asks scared, "He shouldn't be." I tell Harry, "Let's go then." Harry shout.
We get down stairs, "Papa, Papa." Harry says, "Harry?" I ask him, "Yes Daddy?" Harry replies, "Papa's office is that way." I tell him pointing to the opposite direction Harry was going.
"Okay, Papa, Papa." Harry says again, "Harry? What are you doing down here?" I hear Zayn ask, "I'm sorry Papa, please don't hate me." Harry says hugging Zayn's legs.
"Oh, Harry, I could never hate you, you are amazing, I'm sorry I made you think I hate you, please forgive me?" Zayn asks nearly crying, "Its okay Papa, I still love you." I hear Harry say to Zayn.
"Are you going to have lunch with us Papa?" Harry asks Zayn, " 'Course Bubby." Zayn said softly.
"Race you upstairs Daddy and Papa." Harry yells as he runs past me, I could have beat him, but I let him win, "I win, I win." Harry chants, "I let you win." Zayn pouts, "No I won because I am fast, like Flash." Harry says, "You've been letting him watch to many super hero movies." I tell Zayn, Whatever," Zayn mumbles under his breath, "Eat your grilled cheese, Harry. You too Papa." I say smirking at Zayn.
"Yummy food Daddy." Harry said to me, "Thank you, Harry." I say to Harry, "Thanks Daddy" Zayn said, he knows says 'Daddy' a certain way, it turns me on, "Thanks Papa, Harry helped." I said trying to block Zayn's attempt of turning me on.
"Daddy Papa?" Harry asks, 'Oh shit." I think to myself, "Yes Munchkin/Bubby?" Zayn and I ask at the same time, "Can I please watch Avengers, please?" Harry asks, "I'm sure you can." I say giving him a look, "I mean, may I please watch Avengers?" He asks, knowing what I'm talking about, "Yes you may." I say to Harry, he giggles, runs to the living room, turns on the Wii, and then Netflix and soon the theme song is playing.
"So Daddy, can I pleas-" I cut Zayn off "Zayn, we're trying to teach Harry correct grammar, and what do you do? So stop calling me Daddy." I say to him, "But Daddy." Zayn wines, I raise an eyebrow, "Zayn, I've already had a busy day, and its my day off, you are bouncing on my last nerve, that nerve is very small to start with. Your wearing it smaller." I tell Zayn, starting to get annoyed, "Sorry Liam, tell me what's wrong." Zayn says.
"To start with, a co-worker from work, Sandy, invited me to dinner, I know she likes me, so I said can I bring my spouse and kid-" He cut me off.
"Spouse? SPOUSE? That's all I am to you, I'm never you husband I'm always your spouse."Zayn yelled at me spitting the word spouse like's it poison, mad that he thinks that I don't live him, in a calm voice I reply, "Zayn, calm down, I said spouse because at my place of work, most people are homophobic, and I am so high up I don't want restart somewhere else." I tell Zayn, nearly in tears.
"Liam, I'm sorry for yelling at you, its just I sometimes I feel like you don't love me." Zayn said to me, "Zayn, I will always love you, no one can get between us." I tell him, "Can I hear about what else happened in your day before lunch." Zayn said.
"Okay, so I didn't go in today because of you getting a day off, but not going in, I still get a lot of work. I had to talk to this one author, his works good, but its annoying he kept asking why we rejected one of his works, then, the people that look on story sharing sights, finding good books, forgot the the passwords for our internet, so they couldn't do their job, so and the guy right above me is mad because it was my fault that we couldn't find out the new passwords, so he got fired, oh yeah, I got a promotion now, I am head of my dad's publishing house, so yay." I say the yay sarcastically.
"Why aren't you happy your the head?" Zayn asks, "Its what my dad wants from me, honestly, I want to be something else, but I don't know what. So I guess- I don't know, it doesn't matter." I say.
"Daddy Papa?" we hear Harry ask, "Yes Harry?" we say almost the same time, "Am I ever going to have a brother or sister?" Harry asks, I look towards Zayn 'Your choice.' I mouth to Zayn, "Whenever you want." Zayn says loud enough for Harry to hear.
"Can I have a big brother?" Harry asks, "Ok." Zayn says, "Can I get one soon?" Harry asks, "Daddy and I are fine with that." Zayn said.
"When?" Harry asks, "When do you want the brother?" I asks, looking at Zayn trying to figure out what to do, he shrugs, "Soon, I don't know?" Harry questions.
"Tomorrow maybe?" Harry asks, I look at Zayn again, "Papa and I will talk about it to see when will work for us." I tell Harry, "Okay." Harry says, "Want Papa and I both to tuck you in for a nap?" I ask him knowing he likes that when we both tuck him in. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." he chants, "Let's go." I say.
We tuck Harry in, turn off the lights and go to the kitchen.
"I think we should adopt." Zayn says as we sit down, "So do I, I think it's a good idea for Harry to have someone to look up to besides us." I say to Zayn, "So we're going to adopt soon." Zayn asks, "I think we should do it at least a month before school starts. It starts on the 20th of August, so by the 20th of July?" I say, "Makes sense." Zayn says, "I want it to be a month before school because I think we should let him or her, have some time to get use to us before we are sending him, or her, to school." I said, "I agree. Tomorrow?" Zayn asks, "Should we take Harry, or drop him off at my mom's?" I ask, "I think, your mom's- no take him with us?" Zayn said, "Was that a question or statement?" I ask "Can I just answer 'yes'?" Zayn asks, "No." I glare at him, "Answer." I tell Zayn, Zayn puts his hands up in surrender.
"Liam I don't think we should bring Harry along because he will probably go to the same orphanage, and we don't want it to bring up any bad or unwanted memories." Zayn says, "You're right." I say.
"The two words everyone likes to hear." Zayn smirks. "Full of yourself much?" I mumble to Zayn, "You love me anyway." Zayn says.
"True." I say, then kiss him.
"So we're adopting again?" I question Zayn, making sure that he is okay with adopting another kid, Zayn nods "Harry should be happy to hear." Zayn says.

-------
Thanks for reading,
I need two votes for the next update.
So it might help if you
VOTE!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!
SHARE!!!!!
WHATEVER ELSE YOU WANT!!!!!
Thanks,
Batman