Chapter 15

He found me, shopping at the nearby store for undergarments. I had a smug smile on my face, and he had an even more smug smile. He dragged me out, planted a kiss right on my cheek, and took my hand as we walked back to our hotel. "What was that for?" He complains.

"Just keeping you interested." I pull away and wink. He flutters his eyebrows as we reach our room.

"Oh my." He bites his lip flirting, and sighs like a girl. "I can't stop being obsessed with you." Which makes me laugh real hard as I shove him into the room. 

...

Leaving is the most bad part of all but New York is very amazing. I pack in my clothes I bough from here which are a fair amount and very nice.

Next Stop. New York.

...

The small hotels and the huge Times Square is amazing. Our hotels surround Times Square which is very nice and private . The buildings are like walls. And the best parts are the amusement buildings and movie theatres.

Our hotel is small but comfy for us two. It's also like a suite but smaller.

After our jet lag has run away we start exploring.

I pull on a pretty blue dress till my knees and light jeans with a black hijab and makeup.

I hold Abdullah's hand as we walk down the avenues and start window shopping. We also sit at the risers of Times Square. I sigh deeply as the hot wind flows through my body freely.

We watch some adds on some small projectors set up. After talking and roaming we decide to eat . We eat at Burger King , the veggie pattie which is very delicious indeed.

I've gotten some new purses and a necklace along with checkered shirts for Abdullah by the time we get home.

...

A few days later we relax but today we are going to Watch The Fault In Our Stars. I've read the book and its very amazing but I thought I should get a bit older to watch the movie and watch it with my muse, my love, my man.

We hold hands throughout the movie and I cry a lot, and Abdullah shushes me.

A tear slips out of his eyes as well at Gus' s funeral.
He looks at me.

"Habibti don't cry, you're making me cry as well." He kisses my cheek and I cuddle closer to him as sniffles full the room.

I love this movie.

When we get home I kiss Abdullah and ask him. "Okay?"

"Okay." He closes his eyes.

"Thank you for our infinity." I tell him as tears slip out of my eyes and he laughs and kisses me.

"I'm so grateful I've found you, Hazel Grace." He whispers and we share comments all night.

...