PANCAKE!

The store you hid in was a haberdashery and you ran through the many aisles of buttons. The store owner looks at you and was like, "What the fuck, dude?"

"If a sassy kid named Louis comes in here yell 'pancake'," you tell him.

You hid for awhile then you heard the store clerk yell 'PANCAKE' you ninja crawled to the tunnel you were just digging. You ran into the underground tunnel until you saw light. 

You end up the grocery store bathroom, so you start to walk outside when you hear a mans voice. You stopped. Oh shit I am in the men's bathroom you thought. You waited until you didn't hear anything and run into the fruit section.

You start having an allergic reaction to the raspberries. You start choking, but no one in the store wants to save you.

Louis turns up and says, "I will save you! But only if you give me back my fucking Fendi purse."

You nod, and he stabs you with an Epi pen. He yelled, "ROAD TRIP!"

You say, "No I will not go on a road trip with you."

Louis says, "You best be trippin', bitch, or it is your time of the month."

You got so mad so you stab him with the nearest piece of cutlery. A spork. "Oh shit," you say while grabing the Fendi purse back and make a run for it.