Chapter 2 Heritage

Louise looks at Connor and says" Connor can you take of your glasses" 

Mary is a girl 17 years old  with ginger hair and a irish accent she has a school uniform aswell as connor 

 Mary looks at both of them with confusion and says" Is there something wrong?"  

Louise looks at Mary with an aggresive look "Its family business!" 

 Mary responds back with the exact same look "hey his my boyfriend too I should know!" 

 Connor with his calming voice says hey guys stop fighting (Connor takes of his glasses) hey I can see everything perfectly (Connor has a look of confusion on his face) wait Louise why are your eyes orange they should be blue"

Louise tries to reassure Connor "it's ok remember when I used to wear glasses  and I stopped wearing them when i was 16" 

Connor with a confused and angry face "yeah you got the laser eye surgury and I asked for it and our parents wouldn't let me have it and why are your eyes orange none of this makes sense!"

Mary who is trying to help out says "I don't see orange eyes"

Louise with her reassuring voice tries to help "Connor you have to calm down it happens to everyone in our family gets it when they're 16 it's natural it's just your eyes are different than others you can see the world differently"

 Connor still confused" I don't understand whats going on here what are you talking about?"

Louise with slight frustration in her voice" lets just get inside we can talk about it when we get back!"  

int the cafe theres a tiled floor with tiny squares green and peach with a few red booth chairs and some glass tables and wooden chairs  all with menus standing up on them and a desk with a till on it at the end of the cafe 

 (Connor goes tho the desk to order some food) can i hav....

their is a waitress in her 40's wearing a yellow uniform and hat under the hat is blond hair and a hair net she is chewing gum 

the waitress interupts him "2 cappuccino's a espresso for you and some fries" (she says it with an american accent)

 Connor correcting her "you mean chips"

 the waitress smiles sorry it's this english stuff it's tricky thanks for correcting me your stuff is ready  hey your not wearing your glasses did you get that laser thingy you asked for?" 

 connor with a confused look "thanks and keep trying oh and thats hard to explain" ( Connor grabs his tray of food and drinks and  goes to a red booth  where Louise and Mary are)

Louise looks at Connor "we need to talk" 

 Connor slams his pale green tray on the table yeah what do you mean what can I see

well i can't tell you with Mary around Mary I know your his girlfriend , but like i said personal stuff 

 yeah my sisters right sorry I'll talk to you after

 ok I'll go,but it's not for you Louis it's for Connor(Mary leaves the cafe)

 ok so what did you mean about my eyes and seeing things

well I'm gonna cut to the chase monsters you can see monsters we all can see them all the family can and they're gonna be here any minute now

seariously it's really weird that I can see better now and you have orange eyes but come on monsters really so where are these so called monsters i don't see them