Chapter Two

Harry POV

I wish I could tell her. Tell her that being with me is the last thing she will want. But I can't let her go. She's so amazing and beautiful. She makes me feel like me... But I'm incapable of love. I need to tell her that. I can't let the same thing happen to her. I can't. But at the same point I'm fighting the urge to touch her and make her feel safe and cared for.

Harry, you make me feel safe and cared for...

Ana's words came to mind and I think I almost broke down. But I was in Reina's room. Looking at her and trying to focus my mind on her, eventually that worked. Then I heard her clear her throat and she was right behind me. Her beautiful hair and blue eyes drew me to her. Her hair is somewhat of a mystery. It's all brown with a natural blonde streak on one side of her hair. There is just one. And I think it's so funny how she just has one random blonde streak. But her blue eyes were as blue as the sea and the prettiest thing on the planet. I couldn't help it, I had to kiss her. I couldn't keep myself away anymore. So that's what I did. And we stayed kissing for what felt like a lifetime burnt was a lifetime I was willing to spend kissing this girl.
"Where are we going to go today, Girlfriend?" Her sea blue eyes lit up at my words.
"Anywhere you wanna go, Boyfriend."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We ended up at a little coffee shop/ bakery place. Being a Brit I don't typically do coffee so I got tea. Reina got an iced coffee; extra cream and extra sugar like always. And the both of us split a fruit tart. It was her favorite.
"This is so cute!" She giggled
"What is?"
"Well, you for starters. But just this little date were on. It's so cliché but so adorable."
"Yeah, it is isn't it." I said. But my expression turned after a small amount of time because I had to tell her. I had to tell her what's been on my mind. She had to know. My eyes furrowed and I had a small frown. I saw worry in her eyes when I looked up.
"Baby, what's wrong?" She put her hand atop mine. I've never felt so... Cared for.

Harry, you make me feel safe and cared for...

Those words haunted me. They always will and she needs to know about this.
"Reina I have to tell you something." She simply nodded, encouraging me to go on. "There is something I need to tell you about myself but I don't want to tell you here. Can we go do the rest of the stuff you wanted then go back to one of our houses so that I can tell you?" I spoke undeniably shakily. I was so nervous.
"Yeah, of course, Honey. But I want you to know, there is nothing about you that will make me go away." She said. Her words gave me hope. But then I remembered... You don't know that I killed my last lover...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Reader,

At this point I think you have a pretty decent background of mine and Harry's relationship. It was dangerous. After that day he had took me to my place. he told me her killed his last girlfriend because he felt that he loved her too much and he didn't want to hurt her so he took all of the chances he could have had to hurt her away. That's how he explained it to me. But the strangest part of all of this, I still wanted him. I had known him for a year before that day. Before him and I became a real couple. I wanted him long before then and I wanted him that day. Even after her told me this news. So I stayed with him, in spite of his advice to get far away from him. I stayed his girlfriend. But I don't think even God himself could have prevented the fear that enveloped me on a daily basis. Every time him and I were together I thought the same thing over and over again.
Will he kill me now?
-Reina