Misunderstanding

Note: WHEEINS DANCE PERFORMANCE KILLED ME LITERALLY AND THEN MOONBYUL AND NOW AGUST D-2 MIGHT BE COMING AHH MY ARMYMOO SELF IS GOING TO PASS OUT. Enough ranting now I'll let you read the story bahahahaha

Hwasa P.O.V
I was waiting until Wheein wakes up, it's important for her to sleep at this time, hopefully Jimin has patience. An hour has passed and now Wheein woke up.

"Hello Hyejinnie what are you doing here? it's 5 pm?". "Checking up on my best friend, I'm not working today so might as well right". We both smiled and I asked her, "How are you feeling Wheein-ah?". "I'm doing a tiny bit better to be honest it's not as bad as yesterday that's for sure". "That's good, hopefully your recovery will be quick". "Yes, I hope so too".

"Wheein I have a question". "What is it?", "Uhm so Jimin texted me if it's fine if Taehyung comes tomorrow to visit you, please try to have an open mind about this". "WHAT?!? that dumbass wants to visit me? after what he's done?" "There's no way tell Jimin i said no".

"Wheein hear me out, I know he wants to visit you so he can apologize, imagine the guilt he feels right now, I trust that he's a good a person too, let's face it the reason why Taehyung was being weird that other day in the art store was because he wanted to talk to you and be friends with you, he's interested in getting to know you, I know the stuff he did may have gotten on your nerves. When he pushed you, you have to understand it was just an accident, in fact he looked terrified when you fell, you both were smiling at each other don't even try to deny it, it was obvious just please try to think about it so that we can all be friends".

Wheein P.O.V
I have to admit Hyejin is right, he does get me pissed off and I still am, but I also think he feels the worst right now.

Shit, now that I look back on what happened it wasn't even his fault, well maybe a little but it was mostly me being clumsy again. I now remember, I was laughing because Moonbyul and Hyejin kept making jokes, and we were running after each other like kids, I was in a really good mood and forgotten about what Taehyung's done, when I heard him calling my name.

I decided to go towards him and talk to him and tell him I wasn't angry anymore which is why I had a smile on my face. He only slightly pushed me as a joke, it wasn't even a hard push either, I tried to go along with it and fall dramatically but I hadn't noticed that the grass was wet and the dirt had become mud.

So, when I had done that I noticed I was about to slip and trying to help myself from not slipping, my shoes were covered in mud and I ended up slipping again and fell in between the cement and the road near it. I feel bad now, because it did look like it was Taehyung's fault for causing me to have an injury, but it wasn't, it all happened so fast that we quickly pointed fingers, I was in horrible pain, I couldn't think at all.

"Fine, he can come". Hyejin looked suprised and looked happy, "I'll ask Jimin what time he's coming okay?" "Okay" I smiled and tried to go back to sleep.

Hwasa P.O.V

Jimin P

Jimin P.O.V

V