{New Puppy}

Kunimi POV

On our way to my house L/n wouldn't stop talking about how much fun she's having as the manager. I'm glad that she enjoys being our manager and I just really like listening to her talk.

We finally reached my house and I got a bit nervous that my parents might get the wrong idea about L/n. I knocked because I had forgotten my keys before and as soon as I did L/n grabbed my arm. I guess she was nervous too because she was grabbing it with both hands and pretty tightly too.

My dad opened the door and L/n averted her eyes quickly. If she was gonna be this nervous, why did she come? I rolled my eyes and looked back at my dad. He had a confused look on his face once he saw L/n.

"Hey." I said with a straight face.

"Hi..." My dad said. My dad is a very awkward person so this is gonna be weird.

"Akira welcome ho-" My mom was now at the door too. They were both staring at L/n without saying a word which obviously made her more uncomfortable because she was clutching my arm tighter than before.

"Your making her uncomfortable." I said. They both gasped at the same time making L/n jump in surprise.

"Oh my! Akira, why didn't you tell me you were bringing your girlfriend over today? I would have cooked something special for us!" My mom said with a startled tone.

"She's not my girlfriend mom." I rolled my eyes and forced the heat that was rising to my cheeks to go away. L/n wasn't as successful as me though. Her face was almost completely pink as she clung to my arm.

"Oh, then...?" My dad questioned looking back and forth between me and L/n.

"She's just here to...actually I don't even know why she's here." I said as I gave L/n a questionable look. She let go of my arm and looked at me.

"Your mom said that she wanted to tell you something so I came with you in case it was something bad." She said quickly.

"Oh, right. Come in, come in." My mom motioned for me and L/n to get in and we did. We sat down on my sofa and my mom and dad sat in front of us.

"So...Akira." My dad began.

"We know that you've been wanting a dog for ever so..." My mom paused before getting up and walking to the kitchen quickly. Me and L/n both exchanged a look of confusion.

"We got you one!" My mom said as she returned from the kitchen with a Golden Retriever in her arms. It was still a puppy just like Akira. My eyes widened and I immediately jumped up and ran to my mom. Taking the Golden Retriever from her I felt L/n's eyes on me and I couldn't hold back my blush anymore.

"She doesn't have a name yet. We want you to name her. It's a girl by the way." My mom said. I looked at the dog then looked back at L/n and thought about Akira. I smiled at her before telling my mom what I wanted to name her.

"I wanna name her Yoshi." I said. I looked at L/n and saw her trying to hold back a giggle. I gave her L/n's nickname

L/n stood up and walked over to us before petting Yoshi on the head. "Can we take her to the dog park?" She asked. My mother nodded.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

We were at the dog park after also picking up Akira from L/n's neighbor. Yoshi and Akira were running around and playing while me and L/n sat on a bench and watched.

"Mimi-Chan! I just realized me and you are like pet parents! Your the dad, I'm the mom and Akira and Yoshi are our kids!" She said excitedly and looking in my direction with a bright smile. I blushed a bit before nodding.

I think I could admit that...

Even though I've only known this girl for like two months...

I like her.

A lot.

If this keeps up...

I might end up falling in love with her.

Y/n POV

I'm not sure what I feel about Kunimi yet. I don't think I like him just yet, but I think I could...

And if I did, If this keeps up...

I might end up falling in love with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!!😖

I wasn't really sure what to write for this chapter 😅

Hopefully the next one is more exciting! (●'ω`●)