{Again Puppy}

Kunimi POV

"Kunimi-Kun!" I heard L/n say from the door of my classroom. It's lunch time and I had decided to stay in my classroom today. She has been our manager for at least two weeks now.

"L/n?" I honestly don't know why she's here right now.

"I missed you Kunimi!" She said that a bit too loudly and now everyone who was in the class- witch is only a few people were now staring at us.

"Hmm..." Kindaichi hummed. I gave him a dirty look.

"Makki told me you would be here." She continued as she began walking towards me and Kindaichi.

"Makki?" I questioned.

"Ah, that's the nickname I made for Hanamaki." She confirmed. I nodded and continued to eat out of my bento.

"Say...why don't you give all of us nicknames too L/n?" Yahaba said as he walked in with the rest of the team.

"Huh? Oh, sure...if you really want to." She responded. Iwaizumi tried closing the door after Oikawa walked in and had a bunch of girls following him.

"Me first!!" Oikawa offered excitedly.

"Hmmm...how about, Oki-Chan!" She said.

"Wahhh!! That sounds cute!" Oikawa squealed.

"What about me??" Yahaba wondered.

"...Cream puff..." She answered slowly.

"Wha-"

"I could see that." Matsukawa said.

"H-how!!??" Yahaba began to protest but of course- no one listened.

She began giving everyone nicknames.

"Kindaichi...Kida-Kun." What? She only took a few word out. At least it's a bit creative.

"Iwaizumi...Ikari-Chan." That means Angry...nice.

"Matsukawa...Mattsun." We already call him that but okay.

"Watari...Shini." Thats half of his first name.

"Kunimi...Mimi-Chan!"

"That sounds dumb." I protest.

"I think it's cute!!" Oikawa interfered.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes at them witch made L/n frown. I like it more when she smiles though...it makes her cuter. WAIT- DID I JUST THINK THAT?

I tried to shrug it off.

"Well I'm gonna go find Kyou-Chan." She said before she waved and left.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

I was heading over to practice when I heard talking. I wasn't gonna eavesdrop until I heard something.

"You only became the manager because of Oikawa-Senpai!!" I heard someone yell.

"N-no actually...I did it for a few friends. They wanted me to be their manager!" I heard L/n's voice.

"Yeah right!! Who would want you to be their manager?? Your not even that pretty! Oikawa would never even talk to you!" Another girl said.

"I told you already!! I DON'T CARE THAT YOU LIKE OIKAWA!! WE ARE ONLY FRIENDS!!!" She began, I could hear the frustration in her voice.

"Oki-Chan, he's so much more than his stupid face!! He's annoyingly funny sometimes and he's really irritating but, he's a good guy...I doubt you would know that. All you pay attention to is what he has on the outside. I'm not defending him because I like him like that...no. I only see him as a friend. So leave me alone." I could tell by her words that, this is not the first time that this happens to her.

"I still don't believe you!! I know your on the team to be closer to him!!" One of the girls said sounding almost sure of her words.

"Shut up. You don't know that. She really did join because we wanted her to. We all did, even me. L/n is the only girl we would want as our manager. Not someone like you!" I suddenly yelled as I pointed at the two girls who were bothering L/n.
I don't know why I suddenly snapped like that, but... it felt like the right thing to do.

"Mimi-Chan..." She looked genuinely surprised.

"Why would you want her as your manager?? She's not even that pretty! I'm way prettier than her!" One of the girls demand.

"It doesn't matter if she's the prettiest girl around. She's still L/n...and L/n is a kind and caring girl who doesn't give up. So please stop talking. Your voice is giving me a headache." Iwaizumi said as he suddenly appeared behind me with Oikawa.

"I-Ikari-Chan..." L/n mumbled.

"Please don't bother our manager with your stupidity." Oikawa said. The girls gasped and ran away after what Oikawa had told them.

L/n looked away shyly. "I-I'm sorry...if I caused any trouble..." She spoke.

"It's fine L/n. They're the ones who caused this problem." Oikawa reassured her. She nodded and then walked towards us and bowed.

"Thank you for your help." She said.

"That's the second time I've had to help you." I growled.

"I'm sorry that you had to do that again Mimi-Chan..." She sweat dropped.

"It's fine...just stop getting into trouble like this." I said as I continued to walk to the gym.

I didn't have to help her...

So, why did I?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------