Thoughts

"How was your first day?"

"It was good. All the students were super sweet." Trixie's friend, Pearl sat on her bed as she chuckled.

"Were you wearing that?"

"Well, yeah."

"I can see why they were sweet now."

"Oh shut up." Trixie kicked off her shoes and sat at her vanity, taking out hairpins.

"Meet anyone cute?"

"It's a school Pearl, not Tinder."

"Hey, I was just asking. I know how lonely you are."

"I'm not lonely."

"You 100% are lonely."

"I don't see you with anyone."

"Because I enjoy my loneliness and I don't deny it. You don't enjoy it."

"I'm starting to wonder why we're friends."

"I have been wondering that ever since we became friends." Trixie held up her middle finger as she took off her makeup. "But really did you meet any cute teachers?"

"Meh, wasn't really focused on that."

"Any cute students?"

"No, no, no."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Pearl, no."

"Trixie, yes." Trixie took a deep breathe and turned to look at Pearl. "Pearl, once again it is a school not Tinder."

"Blah, blah, blah." Trixie rolled her eyes as she looked at her phone. A small smile grew on her face. "What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing."

"Sure doesn't seem like nothing. Spill it." Trixie set her phone down and went back to her skin routine. Pearl groaned and walked to Trixie, taking her phone.

"Hey!"

"Who's Katya?"

"No one, now give me my phone."

"She's a cutie." Pearl smiled as she looked at the photo Katya had sent Trixie. "Who is she?"

"A friend."

"I've never heard about this friend."

"She's a new friend."

"A new friend or a new toy?"

"I don't have toys, thank you very much."

"Uh huh, so how old is she? She looks like a baby."

"She's 18."

"18? Hmm, does she happen to be one of your students?"

"Wh-why do you ask?"

"Because you are the type to fuck your student Trixie."

"I am not!" Pearl simply smiled and set Trixie's phone back on her vanity, not saying anything else. "We met before I even knew she was a student at the school, okay? We have been talking for a few days now."

"And?"

"And what? There is nothing, we're just friends."

"She texted you by the way." Trixie looked at her phone and saw that Katya had indeed replied. A small smile found its way onto her face again. Katya was actually gonna go to lunch with her. Trixie felt a bit bad at first, considering how Katya reacted. But that didn't last long. Trixie couldn't help but notice how adorable Katya looked. Katya had to wear a school uniform, which contrasted what she was wearing the day Trixie met her. When Trixie first met Katya, the young teen was sporting ripped jeans and an oversized hoodie. She was beautiful but today let Trixie see just how beautiful Katya was. "You have the hots for her, don't you?" Pearl threw a pillow at Trixie, trying to get her attention. Trixie shook away her thoughts and sighed.

"No, I don't have the hots for her."

"Oh, I couldn't tell from the way you were drooling?"

"Wait, what?!" Trixie looked at herself in her mirror as Pearl laughed.

"I was joking, but damn I must be right."

"You're not right about anything. She's just a friend who happens to be a student."

"Uh huh, because that always ends well. Have you never seen 'Loving Annabelle'?"

"Pearl, there is no romance involved okay? Stop jumping conclusions."

"Yeah, yeah. Well, I have to get going. Tell your fuck toy I said hi." Trixie tried to hit Pearl with a pillow as she ran out of the room. Trixie laid on her bed as she looked at the text from Katya. Her mind wondered as she thought about Katya. She thought about how pretty Katya looked today. She thought about how gorgeous Katya's blue eyes looked covered in black eyeshadow, how amazing her lips looked painted that bold blood red. Trixie could feel Katya staring at her while she was writing on the board. It made it very hard to teach. Not because she wanted her or anything but because she just wanted to ask her, ask her what she was thinking. Did she think Trixie looked good today? Maybe she did. Was her mind as foggy as Trixie's. No matter how bad Trixie wanted to deny it, her brain became mush when she looked at Katya today. The class period was only a little over a hour but it felt like a lifetime. A lifetime that Trixie didn't want to end. Was it wrong to let those thoughts take over for a little bit?