Chapter 30

Chapter 30

I looked up to see that the sun was rising, I completely forgot that it was nighttime when I swift. Sam walked over to me and nudged me, I wonder why. “Mate wants us to follow him home”. Snow said. “How do you know?” “I can talk to Mate’s wolf Asher” “oh, okay”. I turned around and started walking home, while I followed him home. Once we made it home, Sam went behind a tree and came back in his human form, without a shirt on. I couldn’t help myself, I started staring at his bare chest, omg, he had a six pack. “What you staring at, Claire?” Sam said while laughing a little. I quickly looked down, embarrassed. If I was in my human form, I will probably be blushing. He put his hand on  my head and started petting me, “go behind a tree, and think about your human form. How long your hair is, the colors, everything.” He handed me some clothes and I went to the nearest but widest tree. 

I thought about myself, and then I felt bones breaking, It hurts but not as bad as the first time. Soon I was standing on two legs, I quickly put on the clothes he gave me and by the smell, I can tell they are Sam’s. I smiled and walked out, greeted with a hug. I hugged him back, “I did it” I whispered. “Yea, love, you did, I am so proud of you”. He let go of me and put his hand on my cheek, feeling sparks and tingles, I leaned in, loving the feeling. He started to lean in and I followed, meeting him in the middle. The kiss was so different than the rest, it was like fireworks going off, I moved my hands to his hair and lightly tugged his hair. He moved me closer to him, impossibly closer. He pulled back and smiled at me “we should get ready for school”. He breathed. “Yeah, okay”. I said breathlessly.  We walked to the house, I went straight to the shower whenI got inside. Once I got in there Snow started talking to me, “So what do you want to know about us”. “Everything” I replied. “Okay… well as you know, we are one of the strongest and rarest wolf on the world, Mate is stronger than us, but that is just because he is a very powerful Alpha. Now we do possess powers, the four elements: water, earth, fire, and air. We possess those, but we have to train to actually get them, but sometimes we get them when we need them, like if its a life in death situation, or if the moon goddess think we are worthy”. “So, have all of the white wolves had powers”? I curiously asked. “Actually no, we are destined to help people, help werewolves, but we can also turn evil, and if we do, then we lose our power, you lose me, you become human”. “Had any white wolves turn evil?” I asked afraid of the answer. “Unfortunately yes, but it is not that common, there was only one evil white wolf”. I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say, “I think that's enough information. For now. Let's get ready for school”. I said okay and got out of the shower and got dressed, still thinking of what Snow said, I can become evil…

“You ready”Sam said when we made it to school, I decided to ride with him, not trusting myself to drive right now. “yep”I said with a smile. “Wait”, Sam said grabbing my hand, “I need to tell you some things before we go in”. “okay”I said closing the door . “you are going to think everything is loud, that's because your senses are heightened, and you're gonna have to try and control your speed, you are faster than a human, and you’re gonna have to control your strength, but don’t worry, I'll be right by you”. He smiled and I returned it. “Don’t worry Claire, I’ll keep calm, as best as I can”. Snow said whispering the last part, but I still heard it. Today is going to be a long day. We walked hand in hand inside of the school, everybody was staring at us, I was getting a little uneasy, the last time people stared at me like this, is when someone jumped me. “Can you tell them not to stare at us, please”? I asked, trying to hide. After a second, everybody started to advert their eyes, I looked at Sam in confusion, he didn’t say anything. 

“Mindlink” Sam said. I shook my head and walked to my locker, When I got to my locker I saw Sarah waiting for me, “omg, I can’t believe you finally swifted” Sarah screamed, while hugging me. “Wait, how do you know” I asked, confused, I didn’t tell her. “You have a scent of a wolf”. I shook my head in understanding, It’s still kinda weird, with everything but I’m gonna have to get use to it… hopefully. We were walking to my class when the bell rang, I quickly put my hands over my ears closing my eyes

“Have you see Cassy”? I asked Sarah, when we got to the gym, I didn’t see her all day. “I heard that Cassy and her mate is going on a vacation, I think Cassy want to get away”. “But it’s been  week” “Yea, I know, I thought you were mad at her” “I was, or I am still, I really don’t know, all I do know is that, Cassy is still my sister, and I still love her, even though she lied”. We sat down on the bleachers, none of us talking, I still really am mad at her, but I also know why Cassy and Dad did it, to protect me, I just wish that they told me and I didn’t have to find it out by myself, in a bad way. I also know that, that’s the wrong thing to worry about, what I have to worry about is Tyler. I know in my gut his coming, and I know there will be a fight, I don’t know what to do. While we were talking, I was watching Sam play basketball, he’s really good at it too. Sarah was telling me about a guy she likes, who is about two years older than her, and she’s hoping his her mate, when I heard a voice calling my name… great it’s her.

“So, I heard you finally swift”. I turned around to face Brittany, I was really hoping I could go a day or year without seeing or hearing her, but of course life hates me. I turned back around facing Sarah, praying that she will leave, but  should’ve known better. “Tell me, do you feel any stronger”? I turned around confused, why would she ask me that, Iwas about to speak when she interrupted, “well, don’t get to use to it, cause after I'm finished, you will only be a memory, a bad memory to Sam”. “What does that suppose to mean”? I asked, getting up, I felt a hand tugging on mine, “oh you know, my plan”... she trailed off. “What are you planning?” I asked softly, I’m getting mad I can feel it. She smiled and walked off, what is she planning. I sat down and started breathing, trying to calm down, it's something about her, something in my gut is telling me not trust her, but also to know what her plan is. “You okay”. Sarah asked. “Yea” I softly said.