Ch14❤❤🌹

Author's pov😜❤

Its been 5 days since the day Rose returned from death Valley. And there have been a lot of things that happened in these 5 days.

Rose became the leader of Red skull sect. Though she  won't herself manage the sect, but now as its one of her things she will protect and help it whenever needed.

Rose told carnina to go back to manage the sect but carnina refused. Carnina just wanted to serve Rose till her last breath.

So therefore Carnina choose her sister Adriana , who was the most powerful and capable after herself to manage the sect in her place.

Carnina got to knew about the identity and power of Rose.

She was shocked well petrified.. when she got to knew that Rose was the precious daughter of the duke of cyan kingdom. And that Rose had dark magic and had 2 appearances.

Carnina now become confident of her master and now started considering as a goddess.

Rose was  also pleased by carnina. She (carnina) followed her(Rose) everywhere and was immensely loyal to her.

Rose told her parents that carnina would be living with them from now.

Naturally, the duke and Duchess had suspicions about Carnina, but after looking at her loyalty and love towards Rose, they were very pleased and started treating carnina like one of their own people.

There was an other thing also which especially made Rose Exhilarated.

The idea about the tournament was accepted by the king. And the tournament  will be held after 2 days from now.

Rose was initially confident of herself but she has learned to never underestimate her enemy.

So she called Carnina and told  carnina to follow  her to the arena place. 

The duke especially made this arena place for Rose so that she can practice here whenever she wanted to. This arena place was  very huge.

Carnina was shocked to see the arena place. The Duke's wealth is really comparable to the Royal Family.

Then rose along with carnina moved to the arena .

"Carnina now you have to fire as many attacks on me as you can. You should use both of your magic. And be as fast and strong as you can be. And dont hesitate this is an order you can  not deny"
Said Rose. Rose deliberately added the last line because she knew that carnina will never be willing to attack on her.

Listening to Rose 's words carnina became stif and helplessness  flashed through her eyes.

But unwillingly she raised her hand and started firing her strongest attacks towards Rose.

One by one, carnina kept on attacking on Rose, but Rose was easily able to doge the attacks.

Carnina once again was shocked. These were her strongest attacks how can Rose so easily doge them.
If her master was this powerful with only using one-fourth of her magic, then how powerful will she be if she used her magic completely. Then carnina remembered that Rose also had dark magic! Her master was truly a god. With her power she can destroy the whole cyan kingdom with only a flick of her hand.

3 hour passed.
Carnina was panting and was now completely exhausted but Rose on the other side stood without even a scratch or bruise on her body.

Looking at the state of carnina. She helped her to walk back to the mansion. When she checked the time it was already 9 pm. So she told carnina to get fresh.

After carnina came back.  She and rose along with duke and Duchess started to have dinner.

After the dinner they all went to their rooms to have a good night sleep.

Carnina ❤❤☝

😴😴 !hey guys! Another chapter. There will be entry of a very important character in the next chapter!keep on readiNg!😄😘 And dont forget to vote and share❤❤❤❤🌹🌹