the cullens

sorry guys ill try to update a lot sooner then this its just school....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      they all introducted themselves. going into back stories and all. it took about 3 hours for them, and y the time they were all done i really needed to get some sleep.

"hey guys. sorry but i need to go. i need to find a nice soft patch to sleep in." 

"sleep?" they all asked shocked.

"oh. yeah. i forgot i didn't tell u about my self completely. i do  need sleep. just a lot less then a normal human/ shape shifter would. so i must be on my way now."

"well. dear u can come back home with us. u seemed to have a long journey and we have any necessities u might need." Esme said sweetly.

"i wouldn't want to intrude."

"nonsense." she said

"well ok. lead the way i guess."

they lead me to he most beautiful house Ive ever seen. it was huge, white, in the middle of the forest, and very expensive looking.

"your home is unbelievable!" i said in awe.

"why thank you dear! i designed it my self." Esme said proudly.

"Bella you can sleep in any room you would like. we have to go hunt but i believe Edward will stay behind to show you around and make sure we don't have anymore visitors while your asleep." Carlisle said as the others walked back into the forest.

"alright. thank you again." and with that they all disappeared, leaving me and Edward behind.

"so let me give you a tour." he said.

about a hour latter we were done with the tour. the house was even bigger then it looked.

"so what room can i take?" i asked unsure.  

"mine if u like. i wont be needing it." 

"ok. thanks. ill see u in the morning i guess. night."

"goodnight Bella." he seemed reluctant to leave.

"Bella?" he asked as i walked towards the door.

"yeah?"

he leaned in really close. i could smell his scent surrounding me, almost like making a bubble around me. and before i knew what was happening he kissed me. it was a sweet, gentle kiss. it didn't last very long. just long enough for me to kiss him back and loss my breath. 

"sleep well." he whispered in my ear before disappearing into another room. i could hear him on the main floor. i heared the turn of pages indicating that he was reading a book. it took me quit some time before i came back to the present. i walked into the room and laid down on the bed touching my lips. they were tingling, the good kind of tingling. i fell asleep almost right away with a smile on my face and on last thought on my mind. 

I finally found my imprint!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

again I'm sorry guys. but i appreciate your comments!

i know its short but that's all i can do for now. i have off all next week so ill try t update again then. No promises! 

who else i excited for breaking dawn part 2?!?!?!?! I'm going to the midnight show!!!!!!!! aha!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!! only 4/3ish days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

who ever can guess my new fanfict addiction first, can have it dedicated to them!

comment

fan

share

do nothing but read

i don't care! 

just enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~