Chapter 6: Tied to Bed

Side Note: It has been six days and she has been in bed, but will she break today? Yes........ why spoil it you know Nathalie she's a rebel.

I stayed in bed to my surprise six days which felt like years, but I was visited by people, and my husband was an angle as always he came in and said"Hey, how are you feeling", I said" Good, the babies are pretty chill today, can I get up please". He looked at me and" Not unless you need to use the bathroom, or brush your teeth". I said trying to get up"I am getting up and your not stopping me unless you tie me to this bed I am going to take a walk". He said placing me in bed" Hmm, tie you to the bed, you have been good don't ruin it please. We'll go for a walk tomorrow". I looked at him and started to fake cry, he looked at me and said" Oh honey its ok we can  get threw this". He held my hand I said" NO LEAVE ME ALONE", I turned over and laughed, he smacked my arm. Then I started to really cry, he jumped, rubbed my arm and said" Its ok I am so so sorry honey, don't cry". I tried to get up, I was half way there he walked to the to the side of the bed and then put me down with no problem. I looked at him as he covered me up and leave the room. He then came back and tied my legs together then to the bed, and the same to my arms, but he placed them on my tummy. I said" Really you really don't trust me do you Mr. Agreste". He said" No I don't Mrs. Agreste".