Chapter One: The Last Date

I walked into Mr. Agreste office and said"Are you ready for our date tonight? He said" Yes my peahen ".

Side note : It has been three years after they told Lady bug and Chat Noir about their identities. They had been dating since, Adrien helped his father work up the courage to ask her to marry him.

I said looking in my closet, I had now moved in because they were dating. " My well my butterfly I don't have anything to wear". He said " I have something for you, and you'll love it". He held up a beautiful dress it had black with red trim and red heels with black and a black strap on them. I went to the bathroom  and changed, but to his surprise my hair was down. It went down to my side. He said" You let your hair down, you look so beautiful". I said " Yes, I thought that I should show you how it looks when its down". We then walked to the bakery, and bought some macaroons. Sabine said as we walked in" Well welcome Mr. and Mrs. Agreste". I shot a look at Gabriel he looked at Sabine and said" The eagle hasn't landed yet". I looked at Tom and he said" she didn't tell me anything she said I would have told you". I said" Very true Mr. Dupan", we giggled, and Gabriel said" I would like to buy some macaroons ", he winked as he said that. He and Mrs. Dupan-Chang walked into the back I asked Mr. Dupan" Is Mari with Adrein, I thought he would be, do you know". He said" Yes, they left and hour ago, they said they didn't want to bother you and him". They came out a few minutes later and I said" I thought you would never come out". He said " Stop being petty, your puppy dog eyes won't help you". I said" Really you think my puppy dog eyes won't work, what are we going to do with you". He said taking my hand" Go on a date". We walked to the park, sat on a bench, and talked. He said while holding a red, black, and white macaroon in his hand" Nathalie, Mrs. Dupan-Chang made this for you to try". He gave it to me and smiled, I bit it and hit something hard, I said" What is this", I pulled out a beautiful engagement ring. He took it out and went on one knee and said" Nathalie Sacoeur will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me"?

                                          TBC..............................