Chapter 5 - Kicking Babies And Blood Cravings

HELLO hope you liked the last chapter I know I did I enjoyed writing it ^-^ . Lucy also learns about Brianna' s secret how will she react? Tune in and read to find out!!.

It's been a week since the aftermath of seeing Nick, she still hasn't made up with him. Brianna stretches as she wakes from her babies kicking her she smiles "Hello there you two in there" she rubs her belly gently "It's okay mommy is here now no need to get all excited" the babies settle down as they hear the sound of her voice talking to them". She then walks over to her mirror and looks at herself "I look like a freaking hippopotamus" Her mom yells up stairs to her "Brianna" She says someone is here to see you," So get descent" "Ok mom" she calls back down to her, she puts on a outfit her and her mom got the other day out shopping. She walks down stairs and her face beams up when she sees Lucy standing there looking her way giving a smile, Brianna runs up to her as fast as she can her mom screams as she sees her running "Brianna don't run dare that's not good for the babies " Oh I'm sorry mom" She puts a great big hug around Lucy" Omg I'm so happy to see you Lucy" Lucy laughs and smiles "The same to you I missed my b f f" Lucy looks at Brianna"Oh my goodness B you've gotten so big as she rubs her belly" "Well I've gotten that big because there's a reason for it!" "OH do tell Lucy says" "Well here I go I'm having TWINS!!" Lucy mouth drops opened wide "You meen there's two babies in there?" B smiles "Yepsters!" -She winces as she holds her stomach- Lucy looks at her "Are you ok B?" B breaths as her babies kick her "I'm fine just my daughter and son decided to start kicking me like crazy" Lucy laughs "So how much longer until these two come out there auntie Lucy wants to meet them" "Well in about 4 months!" Lucy smiles "Whoa you mean your 5 months already?" "Yes" B replies Lucy stays quiet for a second and says I hate to ask "But have you and Nick made up yet?" B goes all silent "....You see we kind of separated, he came over about a week ago and I got so mad at him and slapped him" Lucy smile turns into a frown" WHAT!!, but you two have loved each other since we were 5" B sighs "It hasn't been the same since he figured out what I am" Lucy looks confused "What you are?" Well don't freak out like Nick did but what I'm about to say will shock you she takes a deep breath in and says "I'M A VAMPIRE!!" Lucy's eyes go wide as she takes it all in what her best friend just admitted to her. Lucy says "Omg REALY!! that is totally so cool!!" B looks at her happy and smiles "So you not creepeed out by me being a vampire?" Lucy replies "Heck no your my best friend in the world I'll always be here to support you always!!" B eyes start to water as she is amazed at what she just heard "Omg B I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" B hugs her tight "I'm just happy you still want to be my friend after all that's been said" she hugs B tight and rubs her back "Your best friend is here now and I'm not going anywhere" They say there goodbyes and Lucy waves and leaves to go to school.

B stands there waving goodbye once she's gone she goes to the fridge to see what she wants to eat"Hmmm what should we eat babies?" She smiles and rubs her belly as her babies kick "Ouch she says that was a big kick" Something comes over here when she sees the blood in the fridge her stomach growls and her mouth waters as she sees the blood and grabs it craving it so much and starts to drink it like crazy the blood drips down her mouth leaving some spots on her cheeks her mom comes in after doing the laundry and sees B lying there on the floor drenched in the blood her mom screams as she drops the laundry down and runs over to "Brianna "Brianna! BRIANNA! BRIANNA!!" She screams as she shakes her body, Brianna then slowly opens her blurry eyes "Mom where am I?" "Easy dare your in the kitchen, she sits up and holds her belly "My babies, my babies she says are they ok?" Her mom holds her belly" There doing alright dare" B sighs in relief "Mom I felt so dizzy so I went to drink some blood but before I could get enough I passed out. "That's normal you haven't been drinking any blood and your weak from now on you'll need to drink it it to be strong for your babies they take up all your energy now" B smiles at her mom, and her mom helps her up. "Mom I love you so much don't ever leave me" "Aww I won't dare I won't ever, " she hugs B gently but with a firm hug.

.

The next day B gets up and her babies are kicking like crazy she winces in pain as she rubs her belly "Gosh it's only 7 am and you two are up already kicking around, I know I bet I know what you want" she says still rubbing her belly, she then walks down stairs and her mom has a bag of blood out for her "Oh here you go my sweet girl" she hands her the bag of blood B takes it and gulps it down "Mmmmm that taste good" she says afterwards rubbing her hand on her belly her babies kick "Oh you liked that too my little ones" her mom smiles at her, " I see my grandkids are already kicking around in there" she puts her hand on her daughter's belly and laughs. "Hello in there it's grandma Marianna again" the babies start to kick harder when they hear her voice B winced in pain a bit "Owwwwwww she says settle down now" her mom chuckles at her grandkids moving around inside her daughter "It won't be long now until they come" she's says looking at B "What but I got 4 months left!" B says her mom shakes her head no you don't vampire babies are born sooner then normal babies "I say you got a few more weeks and your babies will be here" she smiles and rubs Brianna's belly "Now you take good care of yourself and no stress or those babies might come sooner" "What!! B screams in shock I'm not ready yet!" Her mom laughs before they know they have talked all day and its dinner time she then gives B blood and says goodnight to her.

A week later her cell phone rings and the caller says Nick, she breaths to remain calm she picks up the phone

"Hello?"

Nick: "Brianna I'm so glad you picked up, I've been worried about you"

Brianna: "Oh you have had you, then why didn't you come see me for 2 months or pick up my calls?"

Nick: "You see I've been busy working at a job, I thought I could make some money for our baby"

Brianna: she starts to cry on the phone, you've missed two months of my life you better make it up to me and come over so we can talk"

Nick: "Does that mean you forgive me?"

Brianna: "Maybe come over we will see"

Nick: "I'll be right there", he hangs up the call

Brianna gets all excited and gets ready for him to come over the babies start to kick her "Oh are you excited to that daddy is coming over?" She rubs her belly happy

Nick rings the doorbell and Brianna opens it Nick jaw drops in surprise at how big her belly has gotten, "what?" she says Nick just stands there in shock she then puffs up her lips and says "Are you coming in or what you jerk!!" Nick figures he deserved that , he then goes up to hug B but she pushes him back " I said you could come over I NEVER said you could hug me"

Nick looks hurt in what she said but he comes in instead while walking in he sees her mom standing there watching them he starts to get nervous and he gulps "H-h-hello there Mrs Wentsworth" B sees her mom standing there and smiles at her, "Well we are going to into the living room" she replies to her mom "Ok darling" she waves her hand and goes back to her laundry. Brianna and Nick awkwardly sit in silence "So how have you been he says to her" B gets annoyed and her face gets all red in anger "HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN YOU ASSWHOLE" she flips the chair she was sitting in anger she then feels her babies start to kick wildly like they never have before "Omg ouch this realy hurts" Nick looks at her "Are you okay B?" Before she can say anything water trickles down her leg and a big puddle is on the ground Nick sees her legs "Did you just wet yourself?" "NO YOU IDIOT" she screams in pain I think I'm going into labor!! Nick gets all upset and worried what do I do he thinks to himself as he freaks out "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" she screams in pain her mother stops what she is doing when she hears Brianna screaming she rushes in "Sweety dare is everything alright?" She looks down where B is standing and her eyes go all wide open "Omg B!!"

Hehe next chapter is when Brianna and Nicks babies will be born :D