Chapter 1 - One druken night

Hello all this is my first time doing this hope you all enjoy ^-^ so before we start I'm going to do summary to who the characters are so you know ;D

Brianna Wentsworth- Are main pregnant female protagonists in the story. She is 16 years old has Brown eyes and shoulder length brown hair she is head over heels for Nick Peirz. She is also a vampire unlike her boyfriend who is human.

Nick Periz- Main leading male protagonist in the story. He is the boyfriend of Brianna Wentsworth. He is also 17 years old. He has dark brown eyes and also has Brown hair. He is madly in love with Brianna Wentsworth. Unlike Brianna who is a vampire he is a normal human being.

Marianna Wentsworth- Mother to Brianna Wentsworth she is a 1,000 year old vampire but she looks to be of a mid 30's human women. She has long black hair , eyes. She may seem very strict towards Brianna but realy she is just very protective and a loving mother.

Victor Wentswrth- Father of Brianna Wentsworth Is seen in the story working all the time. He is vampire whos over 1,000 years old but looks to be mid 30's human man. He has black hair also, and red eyes.

Trey and Trent Wentsworth- Older twin brothers of Brianna Wentsworth

Lucy and David Devin- Are brother and sister and best friends of Brianna and Nick since they where 5 years old.

Brianna wakes up her hair messy she goes to the mirror as she lgifts up her shirt showing her small tummy revealing a small baby bump ane rubs her stomach and says "How's my baby doing in there today?" Brianna is in her 3rd month of her pregnancy now all of a sudden she gets a weird feeling as morning stickiness kicks in she races to the toilet and vomits."ugh I guess your trying to tell me your doing ok" Brianna then goes to take a shower she takes Roy long in the shower when she gets out he looks at the time it says 6:45 am "crap I'm going to be late for school!! She the rushes to put her jeans and a sweater on. Brianna then goes downstairs to see her mom and her two twin brothers look at her "Well hello there sleepy head her mom says with a chuckle, are you forgetting something?" Brianna looks around confused "No?" her mom puffs her cheeks up " My morning hug of course, honestly you act like I raised you in a barn!!" Brianna then rolls her eyes at her mom "Brianna Marie Wentsworth her mother shouts! don't you dare roll your eyes at me!!" (Thinking to herself Brianna man she can be such a nag sometimes but heck I love her) "IF you haven't noticed mom I'm going to be late for school" her mom replies back "well you should of set your alarm" Brianna huffs as she walks off and goes outside to wait for the bus. At school she smiles as she sees her boyfriend Nick who's she has been dating for 2 years now Nick waves his hand when he sees Brianna walking in, "Hey there beautiful he says" Brianna sees him and comes over "Hi there sexy she says as she puts her arms around him and gives him a kiss on his cheek "Hey only a kiss cheek he replies" she giggles" He then looks down at her belly as he puts his hand on her belly "How's are baby doing today?" Brianna responds " Lovely giving me so much morning sickness if you call that we'll" Nick chuckles "I guess that comes with being pregnant" Brianna rolls her eyes at Nick. He opens the doors and they both go into school.

-WARNING below here will contain sex readers advised!!-

-flash back 3 months earlier-

Nick watches as Brianna gets off the bus her baughty captivates him as she comes closer to him and smiles(man how did I get lucky to get such a sexy girlfriend)"Hey there babe he says to Brianna" Brianna smiles at him as she raps her arms around him and kisses him" My oh my Nick Periz you get sexier and sexier every day when I see you" Nick blushes a bit with the comment Brianna just said she then looks at him and laughs seeing his face turn all red, "Why are you blushing you know it's true" Nick then opens the door to school as he slaps her on her butt. Lucy sees Brianna and she walks over to her "Did you hear there's going to be a party tonight at Heather Prestons house are you going to come?Brianna thinks for a second "Well me and Nick where going to go out for dinner tonight but I guess we can change our plans I'll see what Nick thinks" she then walks over to Nick where he is chatting to David then out of nowhere Nick says "Hey babe lets go to the party tonight at Heather Prestons house!!" Brianna rolls her eyes knowing tonight was there dinner date "Nick she says to him are you forgetting what we had planned tonight?" Nick gets a bit worried replies "No?" Brianna gets mad and storms off "Honestly Nick Periz you forget the one important day we had planned this week!!" Lucy starts laughing as she walks off with Brianna. "Did I miss something here dude he says to David?" David responds back"Uh yeah you had dinner plans with her tonight" "Oh dang I comepletely forgot" " later dude" he then runs off to catch up to Brianna" Hey babe I'm sorry he says" Brianna turns around and gives him a dirty look" Oh so you remember now do you?" "Wellllllllllll I don't know if I want to no more" she says teasesingly to Nick "Please can we go" "Go to the party or are dinner plans?" HE SHOUTS TO THE PARTY!! everyone in the hallway here's him scream it, Brianna looks a bit embarrassed that he screamed it on the top of his lungs. "Hmm okay I guess we can go to the party. "AWESOME!! he picks her up and spins her around.

7pm at the party

Nick and Brianna drink beer they had at the party they drink for 3 hours none stop at 10 when she gets home her and Nick are totally drunk , sluring her words" l. E. T. S. G o u p t o my bedroom m y p a r nets are not home they wen t out of town for the weekend for my dad's business t r I p " So they proceed up to her bedroom as she unbuttoned her shirt she was wearing today and then begins to take off his pants and shirt she starts to take her bra off and she lies down on the bed" Are you sure your ready to do this?", saying to Brianna She looks up at him "I haven't ever been most certain that I want my first time with you!!" He then proceeds to start putting his penis inside her, she moans a bit as he goes in slower because he doesn't want to hurt her, "Its ok don't go so slow she replies I can take it!" He then proceeds and starts to go in more and faster Brianna moans his name Nick lets out a moan to of pleasure thinking this is the best night of his life they end it and cuddle up and sleep up against each other.

please comment.Will be a chapter 2