Chapter 3

Me, Lorraine and Ed were in their car driving to the Perron's house. I was in the back seat while Ed and Lorraine were in the front. Lorraine was holding a map and I was holding a compas while Ed drived.
We parked in front of the house and got out of the car. We went on the front porch and I knocked on the door.
I saw Carolyn threw the little window by the door. Me and Lorraine smiled at her.
She opened the door for us.

"Hello. Hi." Carolyn said softly.
"Hi, honey!" Said Lorraine.
"Thanks for coming." She shook Lorraine's hand.
She turned to me and smiled "Thank you!"
"Oh, no, its no problem at all, i love helping people, especially a family."I said.
Then came in a man with farmer like clothes. He shook hands with Lorraine.
"Hi! I'm Roger."
"Lorraine."
"Nice to meat you Roger, my name is Ed Warren, this is my wife Lorraine Warren and our closest partner and friend (Y/n) (L/n).
I turned to Lorraine and saw here concerned face. I will admit this place gives me a bad vibe.
I turned to my left and saw 5 beautiful children. I smiled at them and said "Oh, my, look at thise beautiful children!"

"That's Sandria, Nancy, Cindy, Christine and April." She smiled introducing me to her children.
Again I suddenly felt a bad vibe. Like its coming from behind me, I turned around and saw Lorraine staring at my back, worried.
We started going around investigating around the place, they said something about the heat dropping and I knew that dark spirits do that when their in the room.
I heard the conversation with Ed and Carolyn about the rotting meat and that was all I needed to know that there is demonic activaty in this house even the 3 bangs on the door that happands until dawn.

"I need to show you guys the closet thats giving me a bad feeling." Carolyn said.
We were going up the stairs while Roger explained to us about the birds breaking their necks on the side of the house.
"And the clocks stop on 03:07 in the morning." Said Carolyn.
"All of them?" I questioned.
"E-Everyone."
Me and Lorraine walked to a case of pictures and picked one up.
"We were hanging them around the stairs. Something just keep knocking them down. So we stopped hanging them up." Said Carolyn.
We walked in a room and saw a brown old closet.
"Thats what I was talking about. It was here when we moved in. Theres also a lot of stuff in the celler."Carolyn said.
"Show me the celler."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the celler waiting for Lorraine to see if this place really is haunted or cursed.
"You picking up anything here, hun?" Questioned Ed while standing behind Lorraine.
"Something awful happaned here Ed, (Y/n)." She looked at us worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was talking to the children about what they think about this supernatural occurrence. Ed was talking to the parents while Lorraine talked to the youngest one, April.

Lorraine's pov

"Mom and dad tell me you have a friend." I said to April.
"His name is Rory, he lives here too. But his always sad."
"Why is that?"
"He won't tell me. I think something bad happaned to him. I like you're friend, she's very pretty. Rory likes her too." She questioned.
Now I'm really worried for (Y/n). There is a spirit who has been so hatefull towards her, but the other spirits not so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s pov
I walked outside and I saw Lorraine infront of the lake. I started to walk towards her and saw that she was tence.
"Lorraine?" I asked. She flinched and slowly turned towards me.
She stared at me for a second then looked up from where I was.

"What is it? Whats wrong?" She just keept staring. I turned around and looked at the branch above me then looked infront of me and saw Ed walking out as well.
I turned back toward Lorraine, she looked like she was about to faint.
She almost fell but I caught her on time.
"L-Lorraine?!" She held on to me and Ed ran up to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We bought it from the bank, so we never knew who lived here." Roger said to us.
There was a pause and I saw Lorraine feel uneasy. I took her hand to calm her dawn.
She gently smiled at me then turned to her husband to tell them.
"Me, Lorraine and (Y/n) think that you're house needs a cleansing. An exorsism."
They both looked at us scared aand confused.
"Wh- an exorsism? I thought that would- I thought that was something that you do to people?" Roger said confused.
"No, not necessarily, no." Said Lorraine.
"We have to get out of here." Exclaimed Carolyn.

"I'm affraid thats not gonna help." They both looked at me, confused. "Lorraine saw something." They turned to her for an exlanation.
"I've been seeing the dark entaty that haunts you're house, in you're land. I saw it first when we came threw you're door. It was lodged to you're back. I saw it with the girls in the living room and was on (Y/n)'s back. It doesn't matter where you go, this dark entaty has lodged itself to you're family and its feeding of you." Lorraine explained.

"Even if we leave?" Carolyn wispered.
"Sometimes when you get haunted, its like stepping on gum, you take it with you." Ed said.
"I need to tell you, you have a lot of spirits in here, but this is the one i'm most worried abou because it is so hatefull."
"So what do we do now? Do we call a priest?" Asked Roger.
"I wish it were that easy. Preforming a exorsism ia a arkay procedure. It requires years of training and then me and (Y/n) saw it go horribly wrong." Ed explained.
"Before we go that far, church has to authorise it first. I means we have to investigate, gather evidence and provide proof, now thats the hard part."