Chapter 2

"-Take Morise here, is a french canadian farmer, who had nothing more then a dirt reigh education, after he was possessed he spoke some of the best latin I ever heard, sometimes backwordes. He's been mollested by his father and tortured him repidatly.
The dark spirit made a home in this man." Explained Ed, showing the video of Mr. Morise in his exorcism which i wasn't there because it was 7 years ago. I was 18 and was still in school of demonology. Lorraine told me this story, so I know what is going on while preforming a exorcism. Lorraine never told this to Ed, she saw what the demon showed her, she saw Ed's death. She trusted me enough to tell me that and to promes her not to tell him. I never told him and never will until Lorraine is ready.

"And now if you look into his eyes, you can see his tearing blood," Said Lorraine.
We watched the video longer until we saw an upside down cross.
"And like that a upside down cross started to appeare within his body" Said Lorraine.
"Alright, Drew, can you hit the lights?" I asked.
More then half of the people raised their hands.

"Oh," I wispered shocked. I pointed at a woman.
"Did you personally preform the exorsism?" Asked the woman.
"No, we're not authorised, but we assisted on many." I said
Thats right, I started to assist people in a exorsism. Often with Ed and Lorraine, sometimes more then often.

"You see an exorcism can be very dangerous. Not only for the victim but for anyone in the room" Explained Ed.
"What happaned to Morise?" She asked again.
"Well he tried to kill his wife, but instead he shot her in the arm and then turned the gun on himself. Morise had a very troubled life with a little to live for. Not even a exorcist could bring him back." I explained.

"Which brings us to the tree stages of demonic activaty-" Ed said pulling up the white board to show on the black board written in chalk 'infestation, opression, possession'.
"infestation, opression and possession. Infestation, that is the wispering, footstapes and a feeling of another presents, which ultimately grows to opression, the second stage. This is where the victim often who's psychologically vulnerable is targeted specifically by an internal force. Breaks the victim down and crashes there will. And one in a week in state, the final stage possession." Ed explained.
"And if anyone is in thise stages contact us Warrens or (L/n)." Offered Lorraine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were packing our stuff when Drew came up to me with a woman.
"Ay, (Y/n), there is someone here who would like to talk to you." Said Drew, I looked at the woman and smiled.
"Thanks, Drew." I said. Then he left.
"What can I do for you, darling?" I asked her sweetly because she looks scared and looked like she was about to cry.

"Theres something horrible happaning in my house, could you come and take a look?"
I smiled at her and was about to agree, but Ed said it was probably something like dranes not working or somethig.
"Will take a look." I told her. Lorraine agreed and I glared at Ed to agree as well.
Which he did because of my stare.