Chapter 5: Kyle and Kyla

Daphne Slate's P.O.V>

  "And push Mrs Woods!"

  I turned to glare at my husband of a month. "I am never letting you do this ever again. You hear me Cornelius Woods?! If you ever decide to make me give birth to another kid after this, I will castrade you in your sleep and feed you to the dogs!" I pushed, squeezing Corny's hand.

  He paled significantly at my words.

  "There's no need to fret Alpha. This is usual for pregnant women," the nurse assured him.

  I gave them both the stink eye. "If it's usual for pregnant women-AHHH!" I panted before continuing my sentence, "Then what about pregnant men?" I let out another scream as I pushed. I was sqeezing so hard that I thought that Corny's hand world break. He didn't let go for some reason.

The next day...

  "What do you want to name him?" I asked, looking closely at the pups. "I'm thinking Kyla for the girl."

  Corny smiled that smile I'd grown to love so much. "Kyle then."

  I gave him a flat look. "Very funny Corny."

  "I'm serious."

  "You two bicker like an old married couple!" exclaimed Tate. She grabbed the bundle from me and brought it close to her face. "My godpups are so adorable! Can you make more of them?"

  "Y-"

  "We'll think about it," I cut him off, glaring at him.

  "Sweetheart, I think you should leave them with their mother," said George. Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you George Hall, Tate's human mate. Long story short, they did the usual; went on a date, become boyfriend and girlfriend, the guy proposed, the girl said yes, they got married and Tate's now four weeks in. She has weird cravings for fruits smeared with black sauce. I don't know how she even eats it. I tried that once and I hurled out mythree meals of the day.

  "How are my grandpups?" Lilah Woods asked, popping out from behind the couple.

  Soon at least a fifth of the pack was standing in my hospital room with congratulations.

  I shook my head and smiled at my twins. I have no doubt that they will succeed in life. I have a very good feeling about them and it's not just because they're my kids.

  I look out the window at the crescent moon and smiled. "Thank you Moon Goddess." And you know what? I think she even said "You're welcome." Must be the after-pregnancy though huh?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It's official. I suck at writing. I really wanted to finish this thing, but not in so few chapters. I'll edit it in the future. It's either that or I'll ask one of my friends to help me with it. Like I said, I'm only in secondary school.

Alright. I really lost the spark. I'm one of the worst writers in my class, I think. Oh why am I even saying this?