nine

"Enjoy" He spoke looking at me as he sat back straight and crossed his arms on his chest. I gulped and took a piece of chicken before, slowly, putting in my mouth. He watched my every move and it made me feel so uncomfortable. My teeth stared chewing the chicken slowly as I lowered my gaze, him constantly looking at me.

"Don't stare, please" I mumbled, my eyes knitted together. A smile formed on his face.

"You're the most innocent prostitute I've ever known, you know" He chuckled.

I bit the inside of my cheeks, trying my best not say anything back and it took every nerve in me to do that.

Just ignore his stupid face, Blythe.

I felt him placing his hands on the floor behind his back, resting his whole body on them. His eyes were still glued on me. I raised my eyes and looked at him, only for him to speak again.

"Did you hear me?" he raised his eyebrows and pushed his head a bit further while a smile plastered on his face. I did'nt want to respond to his words as whatever he said wan not wrong, he was so right but something inside me that got me annoyed by it and didn't wanted to accept it. I rolled my eyes and knew he had his eyes on me but did'nt give a shit about it.

"I'm serious, you know? You are unbelievably innocent to be a prostitute" He let out a deep chuckle making his chest vibrate. He irritated me so much, I literally wanted to slap him for saying things.

I heard a deep sigh, "So innocent."

He looked lost as he started at me after saying it. I crunched my nose and made an annoyed face.

"Tsk..don't stare" I spoke, making him snap back to reality. His hands made their way to his face as he rubbed his eyes before letting out another sigh.

"Shut up, I can stare all I want" I ignored him and payed attention to the plate of food he brought for me to eat so I don't die with hunger. I chewed on my chicken, randomly looking up when something caught my attention.

A scissor.

A scissor which was hanging on the left pocket of his jacket. Holy shit! I could use that. I knew I could and I knew how I could use it. I remembered my friend opened the lock of our class door with a scissor when I was in grade 7. Suddenly the hope which developed inside me vanished. I started to think about all the possibilities that could not let me do it. How the hell could I get that scissor when it was in his jacket. I frowned at the thought and noticed I was still staring at the scissor.

"What are you looking at?" He asked completely confused and followed my gaze making his eyes land on the scissors. I mentally slapped myself for staring so much that it could make my intentions obvious. His frown grew as he noticed the thing which I was staring like a predator stared at his prey. His eyes met mine as he stared at me with the same expression, me responding by looking back down at my plate and gulping. My heartbeat got louder and louder by the seconds which passed in that torturing moment.

There was silence in the room as he took his time figuring out why I was staring at the scissors like I wanted to eat it before the room filled with his deep chuckles. My mouth opened and my eyes were slightly wide as I stared at him.

"Are you infatuated with a scissor?" He continued to chuckle at his joke which I did'nt find funny but enjoyed the moment as a sigh of relief left my mouth, but kept sure that the action of my relief wasn't too obvious.

I made sure not to lay my eyes on it again as I continued to eat in silence with him doing his job which apparently was to stare at me 24/7.

"Your boobs look amazing, you know" I literally choked on my chicken as I peered up at him with a sicken expression. Pure detestation could be seen from my eyes towards him.