seven

I sat on the floor crying. I do know for sure that if there would have been someone else in my shoes, they would've been also crying like me, also broken like me. There is just no reason for him to keep me here. That's an excellent example of a retard. He is a retard. I've never hated someone so much. But I will never loose hope, even after what happened yesterday, I just won't. I can't just spend the rest of my entire life in this goddamn room, no, just no. The thought of that just scares the crap out of me.

I wiped my stained cheeks, looking at the floor. There is still food all over the floor, god, you cant just throw food. What even is he?

He hasn't 'visited' here since yesterday and I do know that he'll show his ass over here, soon. Any minute, maybe. He comes here everyday. He did leave me some water to drink, thank god. 

I hugged my knees tightly, sighing heavily, before placing my head on my knees.

My eyes shot towards the door as I heard a knock.

"Guess who?" I heard his deep voice. He has got to be kidding me.

I ignored the knock and looked away from they door, placing my left cheek on my knee.

 Suddenly, the door opened , revealing his tall figure.

"Its me" He smirked. I rolled my eyes a looked away, again.

He came towards me and stared at my body up and down. "Hmmm" he hummed.

I did'nt want to make eyes contact with him. I felt him sitting next to me, smiling widely. Whats up with him? He is just acting..weird. He normally acts all that badass and an complete asshole.

"Blythe" I heard him mumble, which made me look at him, slowly.

"I want you to do something for me" The minute he spoke with his raspy voice I turned my head away from him. I knew it! but what the hell can I do for him. What does he wants. Curiousness took over me.

"Uh..what?" I asked quietly. Praying for the god for it to be something I really can do so he can let me go out of this hell. But that would never happen.

There was a silence between us, none of us said anything, none of us even moving, still, just still. I assumed he didn't hear me asking him what he wanted or something, each and every second of this silence was making me even more eager to know what he wanted to say.

Suddenly, he moved closer me, making me tense a bit. He moved way to close for my liking so I started to moved a little bit, stopped by his hand which grabbed me, preventing me to get any far. I looked at my hand held by him and narrowed my eyes, looking up at him afterwards. He suddenly leaned in closer to me making my heart thumb hard against my rib cage. His soft and cold lips touched my earlobe, making me shiver. 

"Wank me"

Ok what?

"Are you serious?!" I spat, annoyed. He has got to kidding me.

"Well, yes" he gave me that hideous smirk he always gives me. "Its not something new to you. You are reacting like I just said some so surprising" He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Well, this is something surprising! And don't you dare compare yourself with those people because they payed me for that! and none of them kidnapped me!" I raised my voice. I was seriously done with him.

"I did'nt kidnap you" He let of a laugh. Retard, he is a retard. I just wanted to throw a dictionary on his face so he could find the meaning of the word "kidnap"

"Oh yeah? so what did you do?" I bit the inside of my cheeks , trying my best to calm myself down but the things he say are just so idiotic and so stupid, he gets on my nerves.