CHAPTER 19

"Sure, but I will put this glass first" I said towards her while opening the door

I got back to her room and she was already under the blanket. I turn off the lights and go to the other side of the bed and lay myself under the blanket.

I look at Yeseol she's facing the other side looking like she's still shock because what just happened to her. I actually feel bad for her, she did nothing.

I get closer to her and hug her from behind. Then I hold her hand tight to comfort her.

{YESEOL POV}

I'm still thinking about what just happened to me. My back and stomach still hurts, I think she kick me so hard.

It already late right now but I can't sleep and I have college tomorrow.

Suddenly I can feel Taeyong got closer to me and he hugged me. Then he hold my hand tightly. I don't know why but I feel safe around him...

I start to feel my eyes are getting heavier and finally I'm asleep.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

I slowly wake up and I see Taeyong was on his phone at the other side of the bed. I got up and see my phone's clock. It was 07.50, Shit I'm gonna be late for college.

"I won't let you go to college today"-Taeyong

"But I have to, I can't skip college without any reason"

Taeyong got infront of me and said

"We have to go to hospital"-Taeyong

"No need"

Taeyong sighed.

"I'm worried that she broke something okay? She kicks you really hard yesterday"-Taeyong

"Fine, should I change then?"

"No need just wear that, I will change first"-Taeyong

"Hmm"

After he changes his clothes we got to the hospital and do some check up.

"Luckily she just sprained her right leg and the bleeding from her mouth already stopped, the bruise on her back and stomach will heal by itself"-Doctor

"Thank God"-Taeyong

And then we got back to the house. I take a quick bath after that. I got out from the bathroom and Taeyong treat my scar and wound on my body. Its actually quite painful to say.

After that he help me got downstairs to eat breakfast. After we finished he wash the dishes and I decide to watch Netflix on the TV.

"Shouldn't you go to SM Entertainment?"

"I will just stay here"-Taeyong

"Why?"

"I can't leave you like this alone in this condition"-Taeyong

"Why did you even care about me?"

"I feel bad for you"-Taeyong

"She is your ex?"

"Hmm, I know she's crazy"-Taeyong

I just stay quiet and start to watch Netflix. After Taeyong was done with the dishes he sit next to me and watch the film too.

After some hour watching suddenly I heard knocking from the door. Taeyong got there and open the door.

[END OF CHAPTER 19]