CHAPTER 11

[AT THE FRONT OF THE COLLEGE GATE]

I see Eunkyung, Eunha,and Sooin talking to eachother. I walk to them and they seem surprised.

"Why are you walking from that way?" Eunha asked me.

"I thought you will not come eonnie"-Sooin

"Yeah"-Eunkyung

"I moved house guys hehe" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh really?"-Eunha

"Yep"

"We should come to see it sometime"-Eunkyung

"Yep"-Sooin

We got into our classes and again I'm with eunha. I put down my backpack and start to write.

[BREAK TIME]

As usual me and my squad just hanging out till the break time is over. We just talk at the school's garden.

"Eonnie, why did you use bandage on your neck?"-Eunkyung

"Yeah I thought about that too at the class"-Eunha

"Oh this?it's nothing just some wound"

"How did you even get a wound on your neck unnie?"-Sooin

"Long story"

"And why are you wearing a ring?You usually don't like wearing ring eonnie"-Eunkyung

Aish I forgot to take this off shit-.

"Ahh just want to try it for once" I say trying to cover it up because it's a wedding ring.

"I see eonnie"-Eunkyung

"I really want to see unnie's new house"-Sooin

"Same here"-Eunha

"How about we go to your house after this"-Eunkyung

"How about tomorrow?" I said while thinking about Taeyong's reaction.

"Oh it's okay!"-Sooin

"Okay then it's tomorrow"-Eunha

Suddenly the bell rings and we got into our own classes again.

[AFTER COLLEGE]

I just on my way to my new house while thinking about random stuff. Its currently 11.00 AM and it's kinda dark because of the cloud.

After some minutes finally I got infront of the house. I unlock the door and got in. I guess Taeyong is still working. I decide to got into my room and change my clothes and then do my homework.

[TIMESKIP 05.30 PM]

I just took a bath and wear my clothes and now I'm making dinner Its raining now. I heard the front door opening,I guess it's Taeyong. And yeah indeed its him. He looks all wet. Maybe it's because of the rain.

"Welcome home" I said in a flat tone.

"Hmm" Taeyong hummed as he walk upstairs.

I just continue what I'm doing.
After some time the food is done. I wash my hands and got upstairs to call Taeyong. I knock the door.

"Come in"

"The food is ready" I said while opening the door.

"I will go down soon"-Taeyong

"Ok"

I got downstairs and sit on the chair while playing with my phone for a while. Taeyong got down and sit on the chair too and start eating. I put down my phone and start eating.

"My friends will come tomorrow after college, is that okay?"

"Girl or boy?"-Taeyong

[END OF CHAPTER 11]