Scary

Punishment

It was already two pm and all of the boys were bored out of their minds since the assistant principal took their phones.

Zayn and Niall fought three times before everyone stopped trying to break them up.

"That's why I won." Niall grinned at his own words.

"Are you sure because your face looks pretty bad right now."

"No, it doesn't." He snarled back.

"It will after I'm finish with you." Zayn said before he pushed Niall and they began to fight again. Justin shook his head as Louis walked next to the spot where Liam was sitting and sat down.

"Hello." He said but the mute commenced to being quiet.

"What's your name?" Louis asked but still no answer.

"Well since you're not going to talk, I guess I'll just talk about my day." And that's when Liam let out a sign that he was annoyed by huffing out an exasperated sigh.

As Louis began to talk, Justin sat thinking about how hungry he was. He didn't eat this morning so he was pretty starved.

Making sure no one was looking, he pulled out a back up phone that resembled an iphone 5. He thought it was quite embarrassing so he tried his best to hide it.

Justin dialed one of his followers numbers and spoke to them about sneaking and bringing food to detention. After his phone call, the room seemed more silent than it was before as he turned around to see the other four boys staring.

"Dude, is that your phone? With all your mommy's money, I'm surprised you have that." Zayn said as everyone began to laugh except Justin.

"If you really wanted to know, it's a back up phone and I just ordered some food to be here in a couple of minutes but you're not getting any."

"I don't want any of that crap anyway."

"What did you order and how are they going to bring it here?" Louis asked.

"I ordered garbage pizza and I told my minions to bring it up here." Justin said as he referred to his followers.

Zayn slid over the table and stood in front of Justin. "I'm puzzled that you actually eat something so regular besides fancy pasta." He smirked.

"I'm surprised you were able to use a big word like that."

"I'm surprised you're still talking to a low life like me while you're sitting on your big throne." He said sarcastically.

"Well, I'm surprised you could see me from all the way down there." Justin replied in a worse tone.

By now, they were in each other's spaces and looked ready to brawl but Louis had to interject.

"It looks like you guys are about to kiss from how close you guys are!"

And as quick as cheetahs, they backed off from each other. Justin sat in the back this time as Zayn sat in the front. Zayn wanted to fight the little drag queen and show him what's it like to be a man. Whereas Justin wanted to show Zayn where he belonged; in the trash.

-/-

At three pm, everyone was quiet due to footsteps walking slowly down the hallway. The tension was quite tight as they waited for the unknown person to come into the room. And once he did, they were confused as to who the guy was.

"Who's Justin?" Justin raised his hand slowly in the air before the guy handed him the pizza box he's been holding.

"I ran into your friends trying to get into the school to deliver this to you but they couldn't due to the doors being locked and I have a key. I'm the principal's son, Harry." Justin just nodded before he opened the box and grabbed a slice.

Harry whistled as he swung the keys in his hand and headed to his dad's office. He didn't really care to get to know the five people in the room.

As Justin ate, maybe there were eight eyes staring at him but Louis was the first one to walk over and beg.

"Can I have a slice?"

Justin only nodded as Louis grabbed a slice and walked back to his chair next to Liam. After him, Liam and Niall went as Justin also let them take a slice. But Zayn sat in his chair with a red face and an aching tummy. He had the thought of just grabbing a slice and running away to eat it but that would probably mean he was weak.

"There's two slices of pizza left, Zayn. They could be yours if you'd just ask." Justin taunted.

Maybe he should.

Zayn stood up and walked to Justin's table where the pizza sat before picking up the two slices and stuffing them into his mouth forcefully.

Justin's mouth was gaping with air before he began to run after Zayn to hit him in the head. "You freaking idiot!" He yelled.

After moments of running, Justin accidentally bumped into Harry when he walked out the principal's office. They bumped bodies but Harry caught Justin before he could fall and held him by the waist. The heat in his face rose and so did his lips.

"Sorry and thank you." He said before Harry's hands left the delicate human's body. Meanwhile, Zayn stopped running seconds ago after not hearing speeding footsteps behind himself. He turned around and his face turned into a nasty look but the bottom of his stomach, he felt a hot tingle that he couldn't describe.