Chapter.17 (shes gone)

Omg thank you for 1k !!! You guys are so special to me!!!anyways here's chapter 19!

It's been a month since Bailey was Born. After the first week or two weeks she was born Vox and I moved back into our house.  I was really happy to move back. The days were just simple.
Vox would get up early to go to work. I wake up until Bailey cry's waking up so I can feed her. And then I change her diaper. I stay with Bailey for a while and make food for myself. Bailey hates being alone so I mostly have to bring her with me in the kitchen. I just eat a sandwich or a snack most of the time.  We haven't got a letter from my family which I think it's good...Ethan has been coming here once a week to see Bailey. And today was the day the he was going to come. But when I opened the door it wasn't just him..

"Hey lil Sis! Look who I bought!" He said hugging me while I was holding Bailey.

"Umm I don't know them Ethan.." I said looking confused

"Well it's Ariana and Alex!" Did he say the right?

"Oh well hi Ariana and Alex .. it's been a almost been a year huh? Come in." I said opening the door wide and they walked in .

"Hey Ethan Can I y'all to you in the other room about Bailey..?" I said pulling him and taking Bailey with me

"Sur-AHH!!"I walked up stairs in Mine and Vox's room.

"What the fuck man! They work for our parents!" I said getting mad.

"What they are our sister and brother! They are just warning us!"

"Warning us?!? Ethan you were the one the sax being overprotective about me going outside and ever since Bailey was born I couldn't go out because I would take care for her! Don't you think bringing them here where Vox and I live and especially where Bailey is also living too!" I said blowing up at him.

"Ughh it doesn't matter we have to trust them! We have to be great full that they warn us! They just wanted to see you , Vox and Bailey!"

"I'm only going to tell you this once Ethan. They are bad ! And since you brought here they going to try to take Bailey away from us!"

"Ughh whatever let's discuss this later the two are waiting for us!" Ethan said walking out. I walked back with Bailey acting like everything was fine.

"So Um Ariana Alex when did you guys find out I have died?" I said getting the chills

"Well I was picking out fruit with dad and when we heard the loud crash we all ran outside to see if it was you. And it was. Father was shock
He started trying to move everything to find you. And he did. But you were just mash into pieces and your bones were broken. Mother in the other hand.. she hija it stand there laughing. Everyone looked at her. Later then we walked home in the rain."

"Oh I would kinda expect that from mom.. what about you Ariana?" 

"Oh o found out when I was about to surprise you guys all but when father told me of what had happen to you I felt really sad. I really thought that it was a joke and went crazy..until I made the fire and we all died..."

"O-Ohio so sorry you guys." I moment I stop talking the door open. It's was Box he look very tried .

"Hi Honey...where's Bailey?" Vox said sitting on the couch.

"Hi darling here she is how was work?" I said passing Bailey to him

"Ughh it was so hard..Valentio wanted me to help him dress up... Clearly I didn't wanted but he force me." He said holding Bailey

"Oh  well Vox honey meet my brother and sister Alex and Ariana." He looked at them then at me and back at them. " hello Alex and Ariana. It's nice meeting you." They both waved. "And hi Ethan how you been?" He said Turing to him.

"Meh you know the same usually stuff. Waking up early , go to work , go to the Bar after that and walked home."

We spent the whole day talking and Box and Alex were getting along while Ariana liked holding Bailey.

———————later that night———————

"Well it's was nice meeting you guys! Have a stay walked back!" And then I close the door.

"So what you think of them?" I said

"They seem nice." I walked up stairs and out Bailey in her bed .

"So earlier today I got mad at Ethan." I said changing .

"Why?"

"Because he brought my brother and sister and they can be working for my parents. I didn't wanted them in the house."

"Well it's okay Darling nothing bad is going to happen." He said looking at me.

"Yeah sure I'm just afraid that my parents will come and take her away." I said getting on the bed.

"Just don't worry it's okay. Eve thing will be okay." Vox said laying down and hugging me.

" *sigh* love you Vox."

"Love you too Y/N."

————————next day—————————

I woke up very early from a loud bang I went to go check on Bailey just in case and she was gone.

"Vox Baileys gone!!!!" I said panicking

"What do you mean she's gone?!?" Vox said Turning on the lights and walking towards Bailey bed

"They took her.."

————————————————————
Heyyy how's the chapter? Spooking right? Just kidding.. I mean it could be..anyways I have something to say....imma be making another book! This time it's a Husk x reader! Ta-Da!! Don't worry I'll be making other characters x reader too! It will leaks gorever but don't worry just wait. Anyways have a nice day! See ya in the next chapter!~