Chapter.16 (finally meeting her!)

Omg thx you for love and support you guys have been giving me! You guys make my day a lot! But anyways into the chapter you guys have been waiting for!~

"AGGHHHH!!!!!" I scream when I felt something stap me . Vox got up by my scream. 

"Y/N darling are you okay?!?" Vox said panicking.

"I think the baby is coming." I said trying to get up.

"My love let me help." Vox said caring me all the way up the stairs into the living putting on the couch.

Vox knock on everyone's door.

"EVERYONE Y/N IS HAVING THE BABY!!!" Vox said out loud. Everyone then came down or out of their rooms and went in the living room.

"Hold on let me do this AND DONT ask me how what to do." Baxter then took out some sharp items . "If you don't mind Vox . This might take a few hours."

"Sure of whatever you need to do ! Can't you see my lovely girlfriend is in PAIN!!" (I low key don't even know if that made sense but we'll go with it.) Vox said looking very worried.

"Okay okay! Guys take him to another room I don't think he would want to hear her scream."

Every then took Vox to the kitchen and close the door and stayed there.

No ones pov:

"YOU!!." Said angel being all mad. "YOU DID THIS TO MY BEST FRIEND!!" Angel said wanting to choke him but couldn't because he was his bosses friend.

"Hey Angel shut UP!!" Said Vaggie wanted to go to sleep but couldn't. They still heard Y/N screaming.

"NO HE HURT MY BEST FRIEND!!" Angel said getting even more mad.

"Shut up Angel nothing is going to work if your going to keep yelling. It's going to make it worst." Charlie said. Everyone feel asleep but except Vox . Y/N scream was hunted him as the time went by.

Five hours has past by and Baxter walked in the kitchen.

"You guys can come now." Baxter said looking and sounding tired .

"Uhh thanks Baxter.." Vox said then running to the living. He could find Y/N . "W-where is she??"

"She's in her old room." Baxter said walking into his room.Vox then ran to Y/N old room. He opened it and saw his beautiful girlfriend Y/N and he's new born child. Y/N was wearing a Night gown.

"Oh Y/N Darling i was scared that you wouldn't make it." Vox said holding Y/N's hand.

"I wouldn't want or leave you here in hell alone. Here meet our new daughter. What shall we name her?" Y/N said handing her to Vox. "Here hold her."

"Hmm how about Bailey?" Vox said caring his first ever child. She had the same skin/furry as
Y/N. Had Vox eyes and had a lot of hair . She was very calm.

"Bailey sound a wonder name." Y/N said . "What will we do since my parents are after us?"

"Well just try not to take her out well just try to hide her form the outside .lets wait for a few week to move out to see if they find out ."

"Okay but we don't even have clothes for her or even have a bed for her."

"Hmm...how about tomorrow when the Extermination is over we'll go shopping for clothes for her." And then we heard a knocked.
"Come in!" Y/N yelled.

Everyone then came in to the room . They all walked over to Vox to see Their new child.

"Omg she's so cute ! What's her name?" Said Niffty. But she could see so she asked Charlie to carry her.

"Bailey." Vox said . Everyone took turns carrying Bailey. Well...except Alastor.

"Come on Alastor carry Her. You won't drop her."  Y/N said passing Bailey to Alastor.

Alastor then carried her. Once she opened her eyes she started giggling. Alastor then out on a big smile. he started to like holding her."She looks a lot like you Vox." Alastor said giving Bailey back to Y/N. "Well thank you Alastor." Said Vox being all proud.

Everyone then left the room and let Y/N , Vox and Bailey sleep. They slept the whole entire day. They work up form a sound of a Tv . "Extermination is over . Have fine day."

"Woah Extermination is over now.." Y/N said trying to get up. Vox got up and helped Y/N walked.

"Later today I can Ask The others to help me find clothes for Bailey." Vox said holding Bailey. He pretty much liked only Bailey a lot .

"Okay but here the money."

"Y/N i could buy it with my money. Either way you did a great job. You need to rest."

"If you say so" (didn't even notice- ok imma stop.) Y/N said going back on the bed.

Vox walked down stairs with Bailey on he's arms carrying her to the room where U/N and him were sleeping. He put her on the bed and try to find his money. It took him 10 minutes to find it.

"Okay Bailey were going up with mommy!" He threw her up and Bailey went through the ceiling. Vox was shock that she could do that but then Bailey came down giggling. "Woah I'm not doing that ever again." Vox said walking out of the room and walked up to Y/N. Once he went in he found Y/N sleeping. He made Bailey a little bed with some of Y/N clothes and used his Jacket as a blanket. He soon feel asleep with Bailey on the floor. Don't wanting anything to happen to her.

————————————————————
Ayyyyyeeee two chapter in one day! I had no school work today sooo I made one! I really hope you guys like it! See ya in the next chapter!~