Chapter 6 ~ cinema

Russia POV
"Better get ready," I said, I looked at the clock and I have 10 min, I got off my bed and changed my Adidas clothes I took my wallet that was beside me I went downstairs

"hey Rus I know it sounds a bit rude but maybe you try some new clothes?" Belarus said "yeah" I went upstairs again to went to my clothes I took a gray hoodie and some ripped jeans and my jacket and ofc my ushanka I went downstairs and went to the living room where Belarus was reading

"umm what about this," I said, it was a bit uncomfortable to wear something new "yes much better" "it looks like you're going on a date~" she gave me a smirk on her face "
           Germany POV
I waited for the others to come, I looked at my watch and saw that I'm 15 min early?

I sat down at a bench and waited at the others to come
10 min later
I saw Japan and Italy coming.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" I asked because I didn't want to watch a surprise movie.

"Can it be a surprise?" Italy said "no" "fine we will watch get out" "yeah sure" "LET'S BUY POPCORN AND DRINKS" Japan yelled with fangirl as she saw two boys making out in a cafe and saw one of them were wearing a maid costume and the other cat costume.

"Sure but should buy food and drinks to the others and the tickets?" I asked "yes" I got an answer from Italy.

"Who likes slaty popcorn?" Italy asked us
"ME" Japan yelled "BECAUSE THeRE IS No GOoD MOVie WIthOUt SAlTY PoPCOrN" "then it will be salty popcorn no wait what about you Germany?" " uhh I will take salty popcorn" "ok we need to buy three for us and for China, Russia, and Ireland"

"Look they are finally here," I heard Japan say.

Ireland asked us what movie we are going to watch "we are going to watch get out" he got an answer from Italy
"Movie get out is starting soon please come to room 6 if you're going to watch it" I heard a speaker say.

we got the tickets for all we six" Italy said we got inside the cinema hall and saw no one?

"Looks like we are the only one," China said "I got the tickets and it looks like we are on different places," Italy said I knew he has planned it, just look at Italy face he had a smirk on his face that evil bastard but at least I hope to sit with someone I know or we are the only one here so we can technically choose where to sit.

"Ok it looks like you can sit with who you want but it's only to the person next to each other's so two sets all back two set middle and two sets almost front," Italy said

"Welp I'm going to sit whit China-San" "What n-" before China could say no Japan dragged China and sat almost front.

"They'd forget their popcorn," Italy said "well who is going to give them the popcorn," Italy's asked me Ireland and Russia.

"I can give them the popcorn," the Russian said "wow never thought that you would ever do that," Ireland said "oh just shut up" "well me and Ireland are going to sit with each other" Italy said, "yeah sure can we sit in the middle?" Ireland asked "yeah sure" they took their popcorn with them.

"Looks like we are going to sit with each other," I said nervously he was just starting to stare at me and it made me pretty more nervous than I already am.

Russia just walked away and walked towards Japan and China.

"Ugh, great Germany he probably hates  you now," I said inside me I walked where I and Russia are supposed to sit.

"Wow, we are going to sit in the back of the cinema" sat down and waited for the movie to start and eat a bit of my popcorn.

"Please turn flashlights of the movie is starting soon" I heard a speaker say