#99 - Marked

Michael: "Why did you have to wear lipstick, Y/N? You know I hate that stuff." Michael groans. He leans across the vanity table, staring into the large mirror as he desperately tries to remove the dark red, lip shaped marks that now reside all around his mouth and along his collarbone.
"You're the one who couldn't wait till' after the party. You're the one at fault here!" You retort, staring at him from the doorway.
"But lipstick? Seriously? My face is going to be stained for days! This shit just doesn't want to come off!"
He feverishly scrubs at his skin, spreading the colour along his face. His usual pale as snow skin was now covered in pinkish red blotches as if he had a severe allergic reaction to something or another. When scrubbed the stains would just smudge, loosing their shape and tainting his skin in the process.
"Let me help." You sigh, walking over to your flustered boyfriend, makeup remover in hand. He drops his hands from his face, allowing you to take control. You dab a cotton ball in the liquid, mushing the soggy ball against his face, successfully removing the stains. He beams at you, happy to have his face back.
"There ya go, Snow White, good as new." You tease, earning a cotton ball to the face from a not so thrilled Michael.
Ashton: "Y/N," He whines, dragging out the last syllable in a childish tone. "Get off of me!" He gently pushes you away, not wanting to hurt you but wanting to get you off of him. To his dismay, you will not be budged, your assault on his neck and face never ceasing.
"What's wrong, baby?" You giggle into his neck, nipping and biting onto the sensitive skin.
"We're going to my mum's for dinner in less than an hour and you are trying to brand me!"
"I'm just kissing my boyfriend after not being able to see him or touch him for three long months! I don't see anything wrong with that." You lift your head up momentarily to meet his gaze before resuming your attack.
"Y/N, please, baby!"
"Hmmm, no." You mumble, a dark purple bruise forming on his neck.
He pulls your hair in a makeshift ponytail, yanking your head up. "You're being a bad girl, Y/N! You know what happens to bad girls, don't you?"
"Uh, they get punished?"
"Do you want to be punished?"
"Do you want to punish me?"
"I asked you first, Y/N." He states matter of factly.
"Do your worst, Irwin."
Luke: Your hands were tangled in Luke's perfect quiff, tugging at the strands and tousling his fluffy hair, leaving him with what you would call 'Sex Hair'.
This was the first day in months that you two were able to have some alone time and you were sure to make the most of it. As soon as the premises had been cleared, you were rushed onto his lap and your lips were connected in a rush, your tongues moving in perfect harmony. Neither of you thought much about the fact that your lips were smothered in light pink lipstick or that his mum and the boys would be back in a matter of minutes. You wanted to be with each other, you needed each other, even if it was just making out. You were desperate for his touch and vice versa.
The clicking of the door latch went unnoticed, too lost in the other to pay attention to your surroundings. "Uh, guys. Liz is going to be here in like two seconds so I guess you guys should uh, stop making out?" A confused Ashton stands in the doorway, raking a hand through his curls.
You pull apart from Luke, instantly missing the heat his body provided and his soft touch. "You may want to fix your hair first and maybe wipe your face." Michael smirks, stepping into view.
"My face? What's on my face?" Luke questions, re-shaping his hair.
"It looks like lipstick and it looks like it matches the colour Y/N has on." Liz interrupts, raising an eyebrow at the two of you.
"Oh." Luke whispers, his face flaming red. He wipes away at the pink marks on his face, not making eye contact with his mum.
"Do we need to have the safe se-"
"No!" You both call out, cutting her off.
"Just be safe. I don't want any mini Luke's running around."
"Yes, ma'am."
Calum: Your nails raked down his back, leaving long red scratches in their wake as he relentlessly pounds into you. Both of you were moaning, the sound of slapping skin and profanities filling the room. Your nails were digging into his skin creating little crescent shapes along his back while he simultaneously gripped onto your hip bone with every ounce of his power, sure to leave bruises that would last for days.
When confronted in the morning, he would say they were short lived mementos, memories of your long hard nights together. While you would be complaining about the hickeys that tainted your skin and hand marks on your hips, he would taunt and tease you about the marks on his back, saying that he didn't know you had claws leading you to toss something at his head.
He would wrap his arms around you, resting his head onto your shoulder leaving several wet marks along your neck. He would go on about he was just joking and pepper you with kisses until you would give in, resulting in a sweet embrace between the two of you.