#81 - Feelings

Calum:

You let out a frustrated groan as you saw the blank space on your computer screen, the blank space that was supposed to be filled with writing explain your coursework that you had been doing which was due in tomorrow. Of course you couldn't concentrate, you thought harshly to yourself, Calum has been on your mind from the moment he left. You knew touring life was difficult but you never expected it to be this hard. You were used to having him around when you needed a cuddle, or when you were waking up you could see his smiling face and immediately your lips grew into a large grin. All the memories flooding back into your mind of everything that has happened between you and your boyfriend, the last two weeks he got to spend with you, the movie nights, the cuddles, the sex, everything bought your heart thumping louder than before. And this is what happened, you let your mind drift into the world of your boyfriend, completely forgetting about the work which was due into tomorrow. Instead you exited the document and went to Skype, completely forgetting about your worries for the next couple of hours.

Luke:

Sitting on the side lines of the crowd you saw your boyfriends face, in fact you were just staring at it. Mesmerised. Your chin was resting on your hand as you leaned forward, studying the expression he wore. The way his lips curled into a glorious smile, or when his eyebrows furrowed trying to keep up with the pace of the song. Every move he made you couldn't help but smile at, on top of all that was the actual music he was able to make. The way they just knew, like a reflex, which chords to press, he knew what sound it would make which would then fit into the song and he then knew what chord to play in the next second to keep the song going. But then he also knew how to sing, his voice sending waves of excitement through your body. How he managed to that was beyond you but every time you saw it, it made you fall in love with him just a little bit more.

Ashton:

As his lips pressed against yours you felt the sparks fly through your mouth, down your throat and somehow ending up sparkling inside your heart making it beat faster than ever before, you were tired and you could tell he was as well. The kiss you shared was sloppy, your hands not taking their usual route round each other's bodies, instead just resting at each other's hips. You two murmured a few words to each other, consisting of 'I loves you' before you two broke apart again. You felt that usual tingling on your lips that you felt once they were gone and you knew it was just your heart yearning to be close to him again. It was stupid, never have you felt so insecure yet so happy with Ashton. You were scared more than anything, scared because you had fallen so hard for him and not knowing if he felt the same made your breathing pace quicken but when you thought about it thoroughly you realised how much Ashton did care for you, all the happy memories that you two, and only you two, shared together.

Michael:

As his fingers silently traced down your bare skin you felt the light shimmer that occurred every time his soft skin went against yours, even when his hand accidently glided against yours in a heat of an argument that same shimmer went through your body, making you calmer. More controlled until the problem that occurred between the two of you was sorted. When he was near you felt a sudden glow, like everything in the world didn't matter. He was your shield, the one thing that made you truly happy, made your heart swell and chest tighten. When he wasn't with you, there was a dull ache. You didn't like the thought of being over attached, feeling pain when he wasn't near you made you scared. Scared to have fallen so in love, scared in case he left you. But whenever you talked him about it his eyes would fill with pain and worry, constantly telling you that he was never going to leave you. Until the day he dies.