Chapter 7: Narnia

Penelope pov 

Right now I'm snuggled under Hayes arm whatching netflix.

"So what do you want to whatch next?" I ask looking up at him. So far we have only whatched 1 movie which was The Breakfast Club.

He ponders over it and then looks down at me.

"To be completely honest I really wanna do something else." he says. He lucks his lips and stares down at mine.

He slowly starts leaning down trying to close the gap between us but I panicked and move back which resulted to me falling off the bed and him quickly falling on top of me.

"Oof!" I grunted. Man, that hurt. I try to move my face but was instantly greeted by Hayes's neck.

"Crap I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that." He says rolling off me.

"It's fine you were probably caught up in the moment." I wave off the awkwardness.

Wait, was that even a moment?

"Yeah."

We both just sit there letting what just happened sink in.

"Penelope. Would you umm... Like to uhh.." He started. I'm pretty sure I know where this is going,"Maybe go on a date with me. I mean maybe you could come over when no one's home and I could try and cook for you or we could-" I cut him off.

"That sounds lovely Hayes." He smiles at me and nods.

"Well I should go back home." He says getting up. I get up to and walk with him to the front door.

"Bye Hayes." I say leaning up and pecking him on the cheek. I whatch him leave and go back up to my room. I plop on my bed and scream into my pillow.

This should be a fun summer.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"We have been here for 3 days and you already have a date?" My dad says.

"It looks like it."

"Did Charlie mean anything to you?" My dad accuses me.

"What?" I asked caught off guard.

"Charlie? You know, your boyfriend, the one you've been going out with for a year and who you just broke up with a few days ago."

"Of course he did! How dare you question the way I felt about Charlie!"

"Well your acting like your relationship with him was a waist of time. I didn't raise my daughter to run around acting like a slut, jumping from one guy to another!" he yells at me.

His words hurt more than anyone could ever know.

"That's what you think of me? A slut of a daughter." I whisper.

"No Penny I didn't mean it like that I just don't think it's smart to go on a date after getting fresh out of a relationship." He reasoned.

"I'm gonna go to my room." I get up and walk upstairs, angered by his words.

I walk in my room and turn my lights on. I walk towards my closet and look for my pajamas.

I saw them and pulled on them but they wouldn't budge.

"What the heck?" I run my hands down my pajamas to see what it's caught on and notice it's stuck between a crack in a wall.

That's odd.

I run my hand down the crack and find a hole. I stick my finger in it and pull on it.

It opened up like a door. I stuck my head in and noticed it lead to a closet. There were clothes that reeked of axe blocking me from the room. I moved the clothes and noticed I was in a closet.

I swear I feel like I'm about to go to Narnia.

I notice there was another door and I pulled it open and walked into what was a bedroom. I look around confused and then it hit me.

This is one of the boys bedrooms. Well I know this isn't Cameron's because it doesn't have a balcony.

That means....

"I bet after the first date she'll be running her ass back to-" I heard Nash yell well coming to his bedroom.

The bedroom that I am in.

"What the heck are you doing in here!?" Nash stopped his conversation with whoever he was talking to and questioned me.

"Well funny story actually, umm.." I chuckle. Why am I loss of words?

"Let me guess, you realized how much you adore me and came here to confess your undying love for me?"

"I don't know what your problem is but I bet it's hard to pronounce." I tell him.

"I have a problem? Your the one who snuck into my bedroom like some crazed fangirl!" he points his finger at me.

"You know I would love to see what it's like from your point of veiw to make you think I'm a crazed fangirl, but unfortunately I can't stick my head that far up my ass!"

"I'm not even that conceited." he grumbles and walks over to his bed and sits down.

I stand there awkwardly for a good minute before deciding it was time to leave.

"Yea, well I'm just gonna go..." I start to walk towards his closet.

"I think the door is that way." He points towards another direction.

"I know."

"Where are you going?" He looks at me.

Right before I close his closet door I reply," Narnia."