Chapter 9: I love your underwear

"Truth or dare?" I asked Shawn.

"Dare." He jumped up and down on his seat. I have no idea how we all started playing truth or dare but I do know some how we all got the boys drunk too.

"I dare you to take your shirt off." I clapped my hands together. Shawn shrugged and pulled his shirt off as I look at his chiseled chest in awe.

"Back off people he's mine!" Mickey runs and hovers over him protectively.

"Nash, truth or dare?" Shawn asked, peeking over Mikaela shoulder.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you've never had a girlfriend before?"

"Yes." He looks at all of us. We just stare at him.

"Matt, truth or dare?" Nash asked Matthew.

"I'm feeling a dare." Matt stretches his arms back, wrapping one of them around Julianna's shoulder.

"For the rest of the night, everything you say has to ryme, if it doesn't ryme your girlfriend spills 1 of your secrets."

"That's not fair I'm drunk." Matt pouted," Oh shit! That doesn't count. This doesn't count!" Matt shakes his head.

"Julianna spill." Nash looks at her.

"Matt peed on your pillow." Julianna laughed.

"You what!?" Nash asked standing up.

"It was an accident I swear, I love your underwear?" Matt tried to ryme. We all started laughing at him.

"I'm gonna get you back." Nash sat back down.

"What's going on?" We heard someone ask from the doorway. We all looked and saw Hayes looking at all of us.

"Wanna come play truth or dare with us?" I asked him. I patted the space next to me and he came and sat down.

"Truth or dare?" Matt asked Hayes.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Penelope on the lips." He grinned at us. I felt my entire face turn red when everyone turned and looked at us. Hayes nudged my shoulder. I looked at him and gulped.

"Ok." I whispered. He leaned in and kissed me.

Hayes kissed me.

And it felt right.

"He didn't say to make out with her Hayes." Nash glared at him. We pulled away from each other and I finally felt myself sobering up.

"I don't wanna play anymore." Taylor sighed.

"What do you want to do then?" Cassidy asked her boyfriend.

"Let's go swimming!" Taylor shouts.

"I don't think that's a good idea, your all drunk so one of you could drown." Hayes pointed out.

"Fucking party pooper." Carter rolls his eyes.

"Well I'm going back to my room." I sigh and get up.

"I'm coming with you." Nash gets up aswell.

"I'm perfectly capable of going by myself." I tell him. He rolls his eyes and walks to his room. I walk behind him.

"Oooh! Nash and Penelope in a bedroom together drunk. You can just sense the sexual tension." Aaron laughed.

"Yo Nash! Don't be silly, wrap your willy!" Matthew cracked up. Nash and I stuck our middle fingers at them.

As we enter his bedroom I walk straight to his closet not speaking a word to Nash.

"Penelope." Nash stops me. I sigh and turn around.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy what?"

"That kiss."

"Yeah... I did." I answer him. He walks toward me and cups my face.

"I have no idea what I'm doing right now but I do know that I don't want you with my brother." He whispers.

"Okay?" I was speechless.

"Go on a date with me." He demands.

"Nash-"

"No really, I mean it. I want you to let me take you on a date." He tries to convince me.

"Okay." I open the mini door and enter my bedroom.

I plop and my bed and can't help but think,

So much for my sleepover.