No Way!

7 days passed by.

At Poposi Academy ...

"Sun Jung, Carla, (Y/N), Gina! Hurry up. We'll miss the boat." said Neelam while holding her bags.

"Yes, hold on." They say at the same time except (Y/N).

*sighs* (Y/N) sighs that make all the princesses look at her.

"(Y/N)......(Y/N)!" Princess Han Su Jung  calling (Y/N).

"Ah! Yes. Are you talking to me?"

"Yes, are you ok?" Neelam said.

"Yes, I'm ok ....er. Let's go. We'll miss the ship if we late."  (Y/N) walked passed the princesses. 4 princesses looked at (Y/N) with sad and worried faces.

They all boarded a ship that headed to Momos Island.

At the Momos Academy .....

"Where are they? Every time they have to come here, they always late."  Prince Ciel and Prince Felix complain.

"Patience. They are girls." Charles and Alex said.

"Leon! Why aren't you angry?! You're usually angry when someone late and  waste time.!"  Prince Ciel looked at Prince Leon.

"huh? *sigh*" Leon sighed.

"Why I think Leon is not in the mood this lately?" Prince Ciel and Prince Felix whisper to the other Princes.

"I noticed it too. Why hmm?" Prince Albert said as he placed his hands under his chin.

Pong!...Pong!...

"Ah! It must be them!" Alex said cheerfully.

"Ugh .. Finally." Prince Felix said while the other Princes stand up to welcome the princesses.

President Alex and the princes saw the princesses coming down from the ship.

"W-Welcome to Momos Island again, Princesses." said Alex as he bowed to them.

"Thank you." All the princesses replied with a sweet smile except (Y/N) who had been silent since they entered the ship.

The princes realized that there is a girl that they don't know and they asked "Who is she?"

"Ah! I introduced (Y/N), princess of (C/N). She just entered the Academy last year." Su Jung said as she pointed (Y/N).

Prince Leon who had lowered his head all the time, now raised his head after hearing name (Y/N).

"(Y/N), Where?!"  Leon screamed and made everyone look at him suspiciously.

"erk...Leon? Do you know her?"  Prince Felix asked suspiciously.

"Sorry. No, I don't know." The atmosphere was quiet for a moment.

'(Y/N) ... no way' Leon said in his heart.

"(Y/N) ..." Prince Neelam called (Y/N)

"Ah, sorry. I'm (Y/N), princess of (C/N). Nice to meet all of y-"  (Y/N) paused after looking at a tall boy with a black undercut that reminded him of Leon whom she had met in Germany during the school holiday.

'L-Leon? It can't be' (Y/N) said in her heart as she blink her eyes several times.

"Hi, I'm Alex. Nice to meet you too. This is Prince Charles, Prince Albert, Prince Ciel, Prince Felix, Prince Gion, Prince Shintaraou, Livio and Prince Leon."  Alex introduced all the princes including Livio as he pointed to them. All of them smiled at (Y/N).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Momos Academy meeting room.....

After all the princes and princesses arrived at the meeting room, Prince Gion gave a welcome speech, as usual.

(Y/N) and Leon can't stop glared to each other and kept thinking about each other until they realized that meeting was about to end.

"That's all for today. Thanks everyone." said Alex.

Alex's words made Prince Leon and Princess (Y/N) aware and they realized that they were not focusing on the meeting.

Everyone left the meeting room and went back to their rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the villa where the princesses live while in Momos....

(Y/N) POV

'No way.  He says he's not a prince. He's a celebrity...but he says 'kind of'. But im sure he's not a prince. So who is that guy just now? Why does he look like Leon, his name also same. UGHH' I talked to myself.

My throat feels thirsty and I'm hungry when i think about that guy. I left my room and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen, I saw everyone in still awake.

"Not sleepyet?"

"Nope" they answered at once.

"Guys, can i ask something?"  I asked the princesses without looking at them.

"What is it?" Su jung answered.

"Who's the tall guy with the black undercut? His name is Leon, right?"

"Yes, Prince of German. He is one of the cleverest among the princes. He is a best student. He's quite person but he's not arrogant. So don't think that way. " Su Jung answered my question.

"No, I don't think that way. I just..."

"Just ....?"  (Gina)

"Just ..." (Y / N)

"Aaa....I see. You like him right?" Su jung teased.

"Nonsense!"

"uuuuuuuu" (all princesses)

"Hurry up go to bed! It's already late!"

"Hahaha"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In prince's dorm

Leon's POV

'Did I really see (Y/N)..or it just an illusion because I miss her?'

BAMM!

That loud sound surprised me. It was Felix opened door of my room and everyone were behind Felix.

"Ermm...what's wrong?" I asked.

"Leon, what's wrong with you this lately? You're weird" (Ciel)

"What do you mean?"

"Ciel means you look terrible. You don't go to bed at 10 o'clock."  (Felix)

"Ah, I ..."

"Are you sick?"  (Alex)

"No, I'm fine."

"You look sad. Why? We can help you" (Albert)

"Yes, if you have problems, tell us" (Charles)

"I'm fine, guys. If anything goes wrong I'll tell you."

"Ok then. We go to bed first. Good night" (Alex)

"Ok. I have some idea for the theme for the Prom. I'll tell you guys at tomorrow's meeting"

All the princes stopped and they turned their head at me slowly.

"Leon! We already discussed the theme at the meeting just now!" they said at the same time while looking at me like they want to kill me.

"Really!? But when? Why i don't realize it?"

"YOU WEREN'T FOCUS!"  Albert, Ciel and Felix scream at me while Charles and Alex just look at us.