Lightning McQueen | Mine

Omg I forgot this existed HAHA thank you for the 200+ reads!! Wtf??? I love u all hi
Also I watched Cars 2 the other night and I refuse to believe it's real but take this idea I had,,

Also slight slight warning; it's KINDA smutty but it ends before it gets too spicy

-

   Lights were flashing, music was blaring and many people crowded the area. Being in Tokyo was honestly a dream to you. You agreed to go with Lightning after he promised to take Mater with him, only because you wanted to accompany your best friends, and to travel the world with them.
  Sure, the party you were at with them was a little overbearing, with many people and bright colorful lights, but being next to Lightning's side, you could feel all your anxiety melt away.

"How're you feeling?" Lightning spoke softly, nudging your shoulder. You looked up at him and instantly blushed when you met his gaze.
"I'm doing okay, but hey, please don't worry about me." You smiled softly. "I'm here for you, to support you, you don't need to babysit me."

He laughed, "I know, I know. But I'm just trying to make sure you're alright."

You looked down, shying away from him. "Go enjoy yourself alright? I promise, I'll be able to take care of myself".

   Lightning then sighed, patting your shoulder. "Okay, but if you need anything let me know okay?" You nodded and he smiled before walking off to to greet some of his friends.

  Taking in a deep breath, you studied the place. It was quite incredible being here, being in Tokyo, the WorldGrandPrix party. It seems like yesterday you were a nobody living in Radiator Springs, but now you're best friends with a racing legend.

  Considering Mater was too busy being himself somewhere in the building, you decided to mingle a bit. You greeted some of the racer's girlfriends, and chatted a bit. Most of them rambled about how wonderful their boyfriends were, you felt a bit displaced. You began to drift away from the group, mindlessly wondering around in your expensive ball gown, clutching your purse close to you.

You felt a pair of eyes on you, almost burning into your skin. You turned slowly to meet with Lightning's biggest rival, Francesco Bernoulli. Your face instantly flushed with red, his smirk growing as he slid a hand onto your waist. Sure, he was handsome beyond belief but some part of you absolutely hated his guts.

"What might you be doing here all alone, bello?" He spoke in his thick Italian tongue. You stuttered a bit, looking away.

"I'm, I'm not alone.. I'm here with Lightning." You spoke.

"That's funny, I don't see him anywhere." He pulled you in closer, his devilish grin growing as his eyes bored into yours.

"F-Francesco, stop.." You blushed. Some part of you liked this attention but the other part of you couldn't get Lightning off your mind.

"Amore, please," He began to kiss up your arm. "Let me persuade you," He whispered, his face now close to your ear, as he began to nibble on your ear.

"Francesco! So good to see you." Lightning chimed from behind him. You sighed in relief, your eyes full of fear. Francesco's eyebrows began to furrow, turning to meet with Lightning.

"Oh yes, so good to see you." He spoke with a fake grin.

Lightning came up towards you and grabbed your hand, anger illuminating his face as he glared at Francesco.

"Yeah, if you don't mind I'll be taking her now, thanks." He spoke, pure hatred in his tone.

"Woah! Amigo! not so fast, I think we were having some fun weren't we, bellissima?" Francesco intervened between you and Lightning, swiftly gliding his hand to your waist.

Lightning clenched his jaw, holding himself back from throwing a punch at him.

"Actually, id prefer if you didn't violate my girlfriend," that word made your heart flutter, "So if you can please fuck off, that'd be great." Lightning snapped before grabbing your hand and guiding you with him.

Girlfriend? That word haunted you. Was he just saying that to save your ass? Or did he really mean it.

Lightning was nearly glowing with anger, and it made you slightly concerned.

"H-hey, thanks for saving my ass back there," you spoke, but he didn't reply, his grip on your hand just tightened.

You didn't know where he was leading you, but it was away from the party. You two entered an empty lobby, as your concern began to grow.

"W-Where are we going?" You asked, yet no reply.

Then, he shoved you into an elevator. As he entered it, you felt a shiver going down your stomach and to your thighs. There was something about the glare in his eyes that made you squirm. Pressing the stop button once the elevator doors were closed, Lightning turned to you and pressed his body against you. You were against the wall, with Lightning's hands gripping onto your waist. Your face grew shades deeper as he planted his lips on yours.

"I hate the way he fucking touched you," Lightning growled once breaking the kiss.

"You're mine," He whispered while placing a kiss on your neck. "Mine, mine.."

"And I'm going to prove it,"