~...Episode: 1...~

....Both are girls Maya and Aarya now grown up and can understand all the things very well and can even handle the kingdom by taking there responsibilities.
But for Aarya, doors are shut because there are many other things about her is still a secret.
One days the poor family came to the palace and ask king:
"Maharaj bus ek bar apna hath meray betay Kay sir par Rakh dain, yeah mar Raha hai. Issy bacha lain".
After thinking for a while king decide to call Aarya to do the honour.
King always try to hide Aarya from the world because he never wanted someone to took her abilities advantage.
So he ask the family to leave there son for a while.
And call Aarya to gave him blessings.
And As priest said, the boy is fine.
Aarya is always been protected by the people around her.
She many times questioned about the same to her parents but they said only one thing that:
"Aap bohut duaon Kay bad humay Mili Hain, or jaisa kay jotishi g nay Kaha. Aap tohfaa Hain is rajaye Kay liye"....
This answer never satisfied Aarya but still she never argued...
.
.
Even Maya seems curious about the things and decide to talk to her dad(King)...
Maya: Dada, Are you planning to give the crown to Aarya?
King: No, my princess. "Is taaj par pehla haq ap Ka hai".
Maya: Really??
King: Yesss, but always remember your younger sister have the equal right on the crown.
"Or waqt aanay par aap ko taaj usay dena ho ga".
Maya: Of course Dada.
King: You are a big girl now and I want to tell you everything and want a promise from you in return.
Maya: Say it, Dada.
...King told Maya everything about Aarya...
King: Promise me, you'll always protect your sister.
" Wo masoom hai, chul kaput or Rajneeti se bohut door. Or yehi usay sub say Alag or khaas banata hai."
Maya: I'll protect her.
.
.
*Aarya...
Has learned all the things, that one princess should know.
Sword Fighting, horse Riding, Music & Dance and many languages to communicate.
.

.
One day the King has called both the Daughters and asked both of them to pick between the horse-Sword and Crown.
King: Aarya, my Angel. You go first.
Aarya: Dada, I'll go with Horse and the Sword.
King: Maya, what about you?
Maya: Definitely, I choose Crown.
King: I want to know the Reason, why you both choose this only?
Maya: "Yeh sirf Taaj nahi hai, yeh jis Kay bhi pass Hota hai, us Kay pass taqaat, rutbaa or iqtedar(authority) Hota hai. Wo Jo chahay Kar Sakta hai."
Aarya: Horse is the most loyal friend that one can have. "Or talwar na sirf apnay liye bulkay Dusron Kay liye larnay ki himmat deti hai, talwar apnay aap Mai dailery(bravery) ki alamat(sign) hai. Mai sirf ek Raajkumari Nahi Jon, Mai ek yodhaa bhi hon, jisay waqt anay par apni riaya(public) Kay liye larna anaa Chahiye."
King: Well done my girls, You both know what you want, so clearly but always remember. That Sword and Crown are the biggest enemies.
The crown can turn sisters into enemy.
Aarya: No Dada, I don't agree. No one, I repeat no one and nothing can turn love into hatred untill your intentions are right.
King: Aarya, You are such an ANGEL my love. I'm glad that you always look at the brighter side and that's beautiful. Just be the way you are and see you'll go places.
Aarya and King share a warm hug.
.
.
It's been a week from the day King has decided to handover the crown to Maya. As he thinks, it's the right time.
Today is a coronation Day.
Whole Kingdom is decorated, like a newly wedded bride.
All the people from different places and kingdoms are invited, So the merchants.
And finally, Princess Maya name announced as a head of the state.
.
.
One hand all the people are congratulating Maya.
On the other hand, Aarya is not allowed to meet anyone.
King tell a lie to everyone that priest said, on One sister's celebration other can't be there, As it's a sign of a bad luck.
.
.
Episode 2(Precap): First Meeting of Aarya and Aarav...
======================================
Keep reading...
Do give me your feedback and do vote...
.
.
Stay at home and stay safe...
Love and Peace ❣️💫
({MuskanMaya})📃🖋️