~...Summary...~

*Characters Roots...
This story belongs to two different families, one is Rajput(Royal) family and other one are Chauhan's(Merchants)...
Destiny planned something else for both of them...
Rajput lived in Pani Put and Chauhan's stayed at Uttar Pradesh...
.
.
It's about 1880's, Rajput King Salman Yusuf khan were ruling Pani Put along with his wife Rajputani Firdoos Khan, Who were not just an ordinary Queen but had lots of knowledge of medicine, sword fighting and Music.
In 1889's, Queen gave a birth to Girl. Everyone was expecting a boy, who can
Rule further.
But still King has decided that he'll celebrate his first born and gave the name "Maya" to her.
Things were starting going worst, Poverty, hunger, Strom and what not.
It's look like that some kinda curse spread all around, king and Queen lost all the hope.
After wait of 4 long years, Queen got Pregnant again.
The whole kingdom is praying for one miracle.
The day before delivery, Queen saw a dream, She found herself in a garden full of flowers and she saw an Angel.
That Angel came close to her and put his hand on her baby bump and flowers started felling over her.
And finally the day has come.
15-November-1996, Queen gave a birth to  another child and that child is again a girl.
King got upset then told her the whole dream.
King called the priest and ask for the interpretation.
Priest told them that till the time this girl is here in this kingdom, no one and nothing can damage and there'll be happiness everywhere.
And yes, this girl is not the ordinary girl. Her one single touch can change anything.
I suggest you to Name her As, Aarya.
King: What's that mean?
Priest: Aarya is Honored, Noble, great and truthful.
.
.
As priest said, Aarya truly brought happiness with her.
The things were became better.
In all of this, King and Queen some where forgot that they are parents too.
.
.
On the other hands Chauhan's are spreading there wings.
The day Aarya has born, they celebrated the 5th birthday of Aarav.
Chauhan's decided to take over the Pani Put but till the time they reach, the picture of Pani Put gone completely changed. They are not more weak to conquer.
========================================

So Gyzzz this is the summary of the story...
Next will be the first chapter...
Do give me your feedback and do vote...
Till the time, take care...
Stay home and stay safe...
Love and Peace ❣️💫
MuskanMaya 📃🖋️