10

Third Person's View

Daisuke is a type of man who doesn't get angry easily. He is a patient and understanding man. But when Haru accused him of being a pervert, something inside ignited anger within him. He didn't meant to shout at Haru.

But he got hurt alright? The Deed has been done. No need to blame him. Daisuke is also a victim of misunderstanding.

Meanwhile, Haru almost burnt his hand and Almost cut his fingers while staring into the wall.

"PAPA! THE WATER IS OVERFLOWING!" Ryu's shouts removed him from his consciousness. He immediately turned the stove off and cleaned it. He was thankful that it was easier to clean than any other stove.

Why is he acting this way? It's just Kambe right? He will forget it as time pass by.

But Inside Him, He regretted shouting and accusing Daisuke without Knowing the Truth.

'Ah! Kambe, What did you just do to me?!' Haru internally screamed.

"Papa, Are you okay?" Ryu pulled the hem of his father's shirt. Haru was once again removed from his trance by his son.

Haru sat on the floor and patted Ryu's Hair unconciously.

"Baby, Papa did something bad today. Papa said something bad to someone." Haru confessed to his son who immediately become very sad by the fact that someone is sad today.

"Papa did you said sorry? Mira-sensei said when we hurt someone, we shoukd say sorry." Haru felt an arrow strucked his back. Why Ryu look like a Responsible Adult and He was a misbehaving child?

"Papa still didn't said sorry because Papa is afraid." Ryu raised his small hands and patted his father's hair while smiling like an angel.

"Papa, Don't be afraid. If Papa didn't said sorry, That person will get very sad and cry." Him? Daisuke? Crying? It will be a miracle if someone saw or made him cry.

"I'll try to say sorry later hm? Papa will try to focus now and give my very smart and adorable son some Tamagoyaki and
Katsudon." Ryu cheered and runs to the Living Room which is situated just across the room.

'Haru focus! Ryu is waiting for us! Just cook something for Daisuke!'

Haru professional made Katsudon and created cute Tamagoyakis. He also made some Rice Balls that he made to look like Him, Ryu and Daisuke.

The Two ate peacefull with occasional talks right here and there. They finished their dinner and cleaned the dishes but Haru's Housewife Job isn't done yet.

He carefully Placed a bowl of Katsudon, Some Tamagoyaki and The Daisuke Riceball in a Food Carrier. [I forgot what the name of that thing that waiters used to carry food/drinks haha]

He slowly ascend, silently hoping that Daisuke is still awake. Haru is very lucky to hear Daisuke mumbling.

Haru nervously knosked on the door before opening it. He saw Daisuke smoking on the opened window.

"U-Uhm D-Daisuke" Haru nervously said while looking on his feet. Daisuke heard him but he chose not to gave him attention.

"U-Uhmm, I-I'm sorry.." Haru tried again as he slowly placed the Food on the Night stand.

Daisuke suddenly closed the window with forced that made Haru jumped.
Haru got scared because the sound of the window just made him remember the sound of the gunshot that he accidentally fired that made him lose his position. [drama intensifies]

Haru's eyes suddenly became very teary as he softly sobs.

"I-I'm S-Sorry +hic+ I-I d-didn't meant t-to d-do that" Haru said while trying to wipe his tears that didn't stop and he covered his face with his hands. Daisuke heard his sob as his face soften a little.

"I s-shouldn't h-have s-said that +hic+ t-to you." Haru continues to sob as he didn't realized that Daisuke is already standing in front of him.

Daisuke removed Haru's Hand that is currently covering his face. Haru frozed for a moment when he felt Daisuke softly wiping his cheeks. "You're crying again." Daisuke said with a hint of worry and sadness evident on his voice. But since Haru is preoccupied with Daisuke wiping his cheeks, He didn't catch those hints.

"I-I shouldn't h-have a-accused +hic+ y-you w-without k-knowing the t-truth..." Daisuke silenced Haru using his fingers and he engulfed the crying man into a hug.

"Shh" Daisuke and He slowly caress Haru's hair. Haru then slowly stopped his tears while wiping them.

"A-Are you angry a-at me?" Haru said while looking down. He plays with his fingers without looking into Daisuke's Eyes.

"No. Just quite annoyed but I'm not annoyed now. So Stop Crying." Daisuke said while looking at Haru's Figure.

Haru looked up and saw that Daisuke is looking at him causing him to blush a little. Daisuke saw that blush and that made him smirk.

"Let's Eat. I heard you almost burn the kitchen." Haru's whole face turns red. They both sat on the bed and slowly ate. Sometimes, Daisuke offer some tamagoyaki and Haru will gladly ate them.

They both finished eating and laid on their bed. "Daisuke, don't be shock in the morning if you woke up and I'm suddenly hugging you. I'm used to hugging Ryu back to our Bedroom Apartment." Haru said while staring at the ceiling. Daisuke just nodded before turning his back to Haru.

"Good Night." Daisuke said and slowly fell into his consciousness. Haru smiled before turning his back as well.

"Good Night." Haru slept with a smile on his face and with a contented heart.

'I made up with Kambe! Yatta! Thank You Baby Ryu!'