2

Third Person's View

Haru sighed as he glances on the clock. It's already 3 pm and Ryu's School ends at 3 pm. He stood up, garnering some of his colleagues' attention.

"Chief, I'll go now." Haru said quietly as he left the Room.

Meanwhile, Other's are quite disturbed with Haru's demeanour.

"Is that really Kato-kun?!" Kamei immediately panicked with his best friend being not himself.

"Calm Down Kamei-kun, I'm sure Kato-chan's alright." The Chief said while Daisuke squints his eyes. He knew something is going on with his Partner/Enemy.

Back to Haru, He arrived at the Kindergarten full of parents and students.

"Papa!" Haru looked at the direction where the shout came from.

"Baby!" Haru immediately scoops his running son. Ryu giggles as he tightly hugs his father.

"Papa, Ryu-kun did great at school. Mira-sensei gave Ryu-kun Ten Stars!" He exclaimed while shoing his hands full of stars.

"Very Good Baby. Actually, Papa wants to say something to you." Haru said as they reached his car. He place Ryu on the shotgun and buckled his seatbelt tightly.

"What is it papa?" Ryu innocently said.

"Papa is ordered to move with another person for one year. Papa is bringing Ryu-chan with him at work because Ryu-chan is going to live with Papa and Some Person" He said, wincing at the word Some Person. Hey, His Son doesn't knew who Daisuke is.

"Why Papa? Are we going to leave the apartment?" Haru shakes his head as he pulled up infront of their Aprtment.

"No Ryu-chan. It's only temporary and we will go back here again" He said as carries his son outside of the car. The two went to their apartment and started packing their clothes.

Luckily, They are only going to bring their clothes and other important thing because the house provided by the MPD is fully furnished.

After packing silently, Haru holds Ryu's hand while carrying their baggages with his other hand. They enter the car again after placing their things on the back.

"Papa, I'm excited to see you working place! Are Uncle Shinno and Uncle Yuki there?" Ryu rambles and Haru nodded. [Uncle Yuki or Yukihiro Kiyomizu is Haru's Boss and the Chief]

"Yep, and they misses you so so much." Haru smiles and Ryu giggles. "I miss them too. Uncle Shinno doesn't visit me frequently." Ryu pouted while sulking quietly. Haru smiles as he saw his very adorable and cute son making some cute faces.

They arrived at the office at 4 pm. Haru held Ryu's hands as they enter the building. Some people looked at them and Some Female Detective and Police squeals at Ryu's adorable face.

Haru tries not to entertain some stares as he lead his son to his office. On the way, he bumped into Ryo who looked at Ryu.

Ryo didn't say anything but he was confused with his Ex-Partner. Did he have a child?

Ryu is quiet afraid of meeting new person so he slowly hid behind Haru.

"Good Afternoon Hoshino." Haru broke the awkward silence as they all snapped from their trances.

"Yeah, Good Afternoon too. Who's that?" Ryo didn't mean to but his mouth suddenly attacked.

Haru knelt on Ryu's level."Ryu-chan, introduce yourself" He softly said and smiled.

"H-Hello, I'm R-Ryu K-Katō. N-Nice to M-Meet you M-Mister." Ryu nervously said as he politely introduced himself. Ryo, who have soft spot for childrens, smiles and lowers himself to Ryu's Level. "Nice to meet you too Ryu-kun, I'm Ryo Hoshino. I'm your papa's co-worker. We have the same name" He said and Ryu's eyes sparkled.

Ryo's Phone suddenly blast some sounds and they all stood up. "I need to go Kato-san, Ryu-kun. See you later" He said before walking away.

"Papa, Mr.Ryo is so cool like you!" Ryu exclaimed and Haru ruffles his hair with a smile. "You're too cute baby. Let's meet your other uncles okay?" He said as they walk toward the MCPTF Office.

Ryu burst the door open that startled all of the people inside except Daisuke of course.

"Uncleee" Ryu said before running towards Kamei. Haru followed Ryu while scratching his nape.

"Eh? Ryu-chan?" Shinnosuke said while looking at Haru with confused face. "It's me uncle! Papa let me come with him~" Ryu said cheerfully.

"Eh? Papa?" Mahoro Saeki said, confused. Yukihiro or the Chief laughs. "I guelses you haven't met Kato-chan's Son?" He saud.

"Eh? Kato-Kun Have a Child?!" Everyone shouted except Daisuke as always. But Daisuke have an indifferent expression plastered on his face.

Haru facepalmed while Ryu have a confused expression on his face.