FIFTEEN (NORTHPRARAM)

Mark were just staring at Praram whose eyes are swollen, the eyebags really are dark and Team pity the nong, North was his first and they can imagine how stressful Praram could be. It's been two days since that and Phana forbid him from seeing North, his phone was conphiscated and all he can do now is study for the exam. The two boys just happened to visit him, he envy Mark who reconciled with Vee after.

"What do you want to do now?" Asked Team. Praram didn't answered as he let them to stare him, he sobbed letting his tears to fall, he misses North so much but why is he not doing anything to get him back?

"I-I..." Praram burst out crying, the two then rubbed his back letting him to cry, to release the sadness and emptiness he feels.

"I want to see him but dad won't let me," Mark looked at Team before the latter hugged the nong. Mark needs to do something that can make Praram to be normal again, the normal kid who used to be so lively.

"And he isn't showing his face.." He cried even more. The more he thinks about it, the more he thought that North already have someone, the more he cry the more he wants to see the boyfriend.

"Shhh... Just let it for now," Team whispered.

North was not himself again staring at the ceiling, today his father Forth had told him to rest since his face is not doing better. He misses Praram so much but the fact that he can't contact him made North to suffer. He wants to face the parents but was afraid that Phana would forbid them from seeing each other, the way his dad told him what Phana said made his heart skip a beat.

"If I were you, I will choose to kneel infront of the big gate asking the doctor's forgiveness." It was Win who shamelessly went in North's room uninvited receiving a glare from the owner.

"If I were you I wuold start to build a big house filled with lays so you can have Team already." North said back making Win to cover his ears.

"But seriously, it is better to face uncle Phana." Vee went in as well like he and Win owned the room. North sat on his bed glaring at the two before taking a sigh.

"I am afraid.." North answered in a low tone of voice.

"Afraid of what? Are you more afraid to Uncle Phana than having no Praram in life?" The mocking question of Vee made his brother to look at him before turning back to staring at his wall.

"That's it, one wrong move to uncle Pha and Praram will be taken away." Win cleared his throat as he grab the chair and sit on it facing his problematic friend.

"That's why you need to be brave, your father is known for being tough so why can't you?" North shake his head at Win's words.

"I am not him," Vee can only look at the two then look back to his phone send messages to Mark.

"Exactly, you are not Forth because you are North. And the North I know is good at making the parents agree and take their hearts with them." Win keep on encouraging North. The friend sighed before he walks to his closet getting some clothes.

"After this, let's settle with yours." North smirk at Win before going inside the bathroom. Win sighed as he finally made North to face Praram and Phana. Win and Vee shared a look before the both nods at each other.

"Damn Vee, so dying to see Mark that you asked me to make North to go to Praram." Exactly, Since Mark told Vee that they can't see each other today since he needs to deal with Praram who is crying so bad then Vee thought of a plan, everyone can benefits on this especially North. Vee knew that he can't make North to get up on his bed that he called Win to do it since he is the one who is good at it. He misses Mark and this is the only plan he can think of, making North to kneel outside the doctor's gate to he can be with Praram and Vee can be with Mark today, Vee then turned to Win.