Temptation

The widening of Cal's usually stony eyes was almost comical if his expression hadn't become so angry immediately after. He turned on her with a vengeance, but made sure to keep his voice low enough for only them to hear. "Escape? Escape? Does it look like I'm trapped here? Fuck no! I don't want to leave! And I don't plan on it any time soon!" He managed to hiss through gritted teeth, taking a step closer to where their noses were almost touching. "If anyone needs out of here, it's you."

        She cringed at the menacing tone his voice took on at the end of his mini rant and flinched back from him, her feet taking a step away instinctively. Calciba's pulled away a moment later, seeing the hurt and surprised look on her face. He hated to admit it, even to himself, but he felt bad. Cal eyed her face, more cautiously now in fear that she might start crying. He didn't have much experience with woman to be honest, but he definitely didn't want to hurt one.

        Gritting his teeth, he forced his features to soften slightly as he stepped forward towards her, his hand hesitantly reaching out to touch her cheek. He bit back a groan at how soft and smooth her skin was. So touchable. So cuddle-able. So.. Lovable. Cal banished that thought as fast as it had come and instead smiled cooly at her, his eyes considerably warmer than they were just a few moments ago. Darla finally met his gaze, looking up at him through her lashes and he couldn't deny how utterly adorable she seemed at that very moment.

        Her gaze flashed away almost immediately, seemingly embarrassed.
Much to his surprise, he saw a light pink tint her usually pale cheeks and before he could change his mind, he dipped his head towards hers, his lips hesitating a few millimeters away from hers.

        Darla's mind swam and she couldn't see straight as she lost herself in this strange boy's heated gaze, so when he brought his lips to hers, she didn't pull away at first. That was her first mistake. Her body took over as soon as she felt his hot breath so close to her, her hands automatically raising to sink into his dark hair and her lips crushing against his. An involuntary shudder ran through her at the sensations that filled her whole being in a matter of seconds. She found herself tugging him closer and pressing her front up against his, discovering his obvious boner. This probably should have snapped her out of her daze, but it only managed to excite her even more. Her control was slipping and she knew it, yet she just couldn't help herself. So when she heard Cal's deep growl against her lips, she practically melted into him, her body aching for a taste of him. Strong and desparate.

        Calciba's mind reeled as she pressed against him in her need, never wanting this moment to end. He'd never had a woman do this to him before and honestly, he loved it. It thrilled him. Every part of him was alive and wanting. He could feel himself grow hard against her, knowing she'd be able to feel it as well and half expecting her to pull away. So when she merely pressed nearer to him, he let out a growl of satisfaction and lust. He barely managed to keep a level head, his mind totally confused by this foreign feeling. Women didn't want him. He had always known that. And he accepted it. But apparently this one did.

        That didn't make sense. Why would she want him of all people? He was so confused, but he made no move to break the contact between them just yet. Honestly, it felt amazing. It had been so long since he'd touched another human being. And even longer since it's been a woman. And his stepmother hadn't been near this wonderful to touch. His mind began to mull over why she would just barge in here and do this to him. It took him a few long moments to realize just how strange this really was..wrong even.

        You're kissing a woman you just met not even an hour ago.

        At that sudden realization, he forced himself to yank away from her and take a step back, not even bothering to apologize when she stumbled back and had to catch herself against the bars. Her face looked completely bewildered at how quickly he had changed. Like he'd ripped off a mask and then shoved it back on too soon. His face became stone again as he deliberately moved across the room to shrink back into the darkest corner, his eyes watching her carefully from there.

        Darla was startled at the way he changed, deathly curious as to what thought had brought that upon him. She understood. He was probably confused. She knew she was. She had originally come here on a mission. Get Calciba out of here. Those were her orders. Not suck his face off in a moment of blind lust. She eyed him silently, steadying herself with her hand gripping one of the bars of his prison. She almost regretted accepting this job. What would happen if the boss found out about what just happened. She could be fired. A shudder shot through her at that dreadful thought, a sinking feeling settling in her stomach before hearing Calciba speak mockingly.

        "Wow. You shuddered. Was I really that bad of a kisser?" His tone seemed like an attempt at playfulness, but came off more defensive and rebellious.

        She found herself shaking her head without really thinking about it, stopping herself a moment later as she watched the slight hint of satisfaction flicker through his eyes. She knew he was sick and twisted, yet she wished she'd missed that little flicker, instead searching his face for something that showed her the humanity that he fled from every chance he got. With a resigned sigh, she turned away from him, listening to a faint clicking down the hallway. She could hear the boy's breath catch as he raced over to her and ripped her away from the bars, his voice fast and hard.

        "You need to leave. Now. I don't know how the hell you got in here and quite frankly I don't care, I just need you gone. The nurse will kill me if she finds you here. ... I'm sorry. But you need to go." His voice suddenly became more desperate as the clicking got a bit louder, enough for a human to hear faintly. "Please.." She was surprised at the soft tone that crept into his voice and nodded, spinning to slink back into the dark corner she entered in and turning around to see his room once more before disappearing without a single trace.

        * * * * * * *

        Okay. Uploaded. yay. Now to go sing my ass off at a choir concert. WOOHOO. ;D Aight. May be edited at a later date, but I don't know. I kind of like this chapter the way it is if you know what I mean. ;3 Lawl. Okey. Toodles~

        ~<3~Liz~<3~