Epilogue

Epilogue| Theodore

Three years later

"Tiny, please stop being so stubborn." I groan as she tries to rip her school uniform off.

"I don't want to go to school, daddy." My princess pouts and throws her book bag on the floor.

I sigh and pick her up. "I know, Tiny, but you have to go." She looks at me with her doe eyes and I feel myself beginning to cave in.

"But I want to stay here with you and mama." Her eye begin to water and I begin to feel guilty.

"No, baby, mama will be angry with daddy." She whines but nods her head.

"I don't want mama to be angry." She whispers and then nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck.

"I love you." I tell her and she giggles.

"Love you too." She smiles brightly.

I place her down and she runs off to put her school shoes on.

•••

"Small!" I call out for my girl, looking around for her.

It's now the weekend and the family are over for a barbecue but my small is nowhere to be seen.

"Theo, your son is absolutely crazy!" I turn around to see Eddie holding my son, Elias.

I chuckle seeing his face covered in tomato ketchup.

"He just took the bottle and started waving it around, look at the state of my t-shirt!" He exclaims, pointing to his white t-shirt which is now stained red.

Elias laughs and I laugh with him.

"Have you seen my girl?" Eddie frowns and I begin to grow worried.

"She rushed upstairs, she looked really upset-" I'm rushing up the stairs before he can even finish his sentence.

I barge into our room and just catch her wiping away tears from her face.

"Baby!" I rush over to her and crouch down in front of her. "What's wrong?" She sniffles and looks away from me.

"I've put on so much weight I couldn't fit into my jeans this morning! I'm worried you're not going to find me attractive anymore and leave me." I look at her in shock and then I feel myself starting to become angry.

"You're so beautiful, small! I'm never going to leave you!" I smile gently and she gives me a gentle smile back. "You're my small."

She nods and sits on my lap.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, nuzzling her face into my neck.

"Don't apologise, just promise me you won't think those things anymore." I plead with her.

"I promise." She whispers. "I'm just glad that monster is dead and we can finally be happy."

"I've always been happy when I'm with you, small." She nods and then kisses my cheek.

"I'm horny." I chuckle at her words.

"And what does my queen want?" I smirk and she bites her lip, instantly making me hard.

She leans down until her lips are against my ear. "I want my giant inside of me."

Then we are both ripping each others clothes off. We're too eager, we don't even make it onto the bed. I put her on her back and thrust into her, she moans, throwing her head back.

"Yes, Theo!" Her eyes flutter closed and I start to lay sloppy kisses on her neck. "I love you." She breathes out and I smile.

"I'm always going to love you." I groan when she lifts her hips up against mine. "You always feel so perfect around me."

She looks up at me, here eyes filled with admiration. My thrusts get harder and faster and I feel my body start to heat up.

My girls skin begins to glisten and I take the moment to realise how much she's glowing.

"Faster, Theo." She rakes her fingers down my back and pulls me closer to her. She moans in my ear and I feel myself already about to come.

"Small, please tell me your close." I strain out and she nods.

Her walls begin to tighten around me and I moan loudly when she begins to come.

"I'm going to come baby." I throw my head back my pace getting quicker and then I come deep inside of her.

After a couple minutes I collapse on top of her and she giggles, stroking my back.

"They are all probably wondering where we are." She whispers.

"Shhh, let me get some alone time with my baby." I mutter, embracing the feeling of her against me.

However I frown when I feel her tense beneath me.

"Theo get off!" She rushes out and I roll off of her.

She jumps up and sprints to the bathroom. I shoot up when I hear her throwing up.

My heartbreaks when I see her hunched over the toilet seat. I gather her hair into my hands and rub her back.

"It's okay." I say, comforting her.

Once she's done, she flushes the toilet and brushes her teeth.

She then turns to me and we both smile.

"Remember that time you thought you were sterile? Now all of a sudden you've got super sperm." She crosses her arms over her naked chest and I grin in satisfaction.

"Another baby!" I exclaim in excitement.

She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Another baby."

I'm always going to be grateful for the life I have now and there's only one woman who can satisfy me.

My Eden.

My Small.

A/N
THANK YOU❤️
This is now the end of Emotion and I would like to thank every single one of my readers, you guys are amazing! This has definitely been my favourite to write, it's also just reached 600,000 reads so thank you again. I am grateful for every single one of you. Unfortunately there will not be a sequel as I feel like this is the best way to end Theo and Eden's story but now we move onto Honey and Santino in my new book!
I will be updating the first chapter tomorrow!

THANK YOU AGAIN 💗