ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

___________________________________

Yeah I deleted the last weird Chapter and I don't care-
___________________________________

Ukraine was kind of annoyed, I mean everyone did the dare except for Italy. Everyone just forgot about it and went to class, actually everyone left, except for Russia and Germany.
"Hey Gem, I want to ask you something"
"Yes Russland?"
"What do you think of me? I mean, for the whole time you've been acting kind of mean to me, it kind of hurts sometimes" Russia mumbled, Germany didn't think he actually hurt the Russian's feelings. He didn't mean to, he just didn't want to be that flirtatious one you know? He thought it would be weird to just love a guy just like that. 'I didn't mean to, What should I say? Should I just say it? No I can't..' Germany thought.

"Russia, did I really hurt your feelings that bad? I didn't mean to" Germany said in a soft voice.
"Now my question is, why do you act like that? It really hurts to be in a one-sided love situation you know? And don't make some bullshit excuse". Germany was speechless, he didn't think it would escalate this quickly. He didn't know why, but he started sobbing.

"Im sorry okay? I swear it's not what you think, it's not a one-sided love Russia! I can't express my feelings properly! I love you! There?! Are you happy now?! It's so hard for me to express this feeling! I never loved someone as kind as you okay?! If you want to know the truth then fine! You don't know how much jealousy I take up! When we weren't talking to each other, you don't know how jealous I was when I saw Neko Japan talking to you! It's like you guys were some kind of couple! I couldn't stand it anymore okay?! Can you just accept that I'm like this?... Please?" Wow, Russia didn't expect that response. He couldn't process a thing Germany said.

"Germany, Im so sorry for asking you that" Russia said, it was almost the first time he called him Germany. "D-don't cry Gem, I shouldn't have said anything" Russia whipped his tears off. "Anyways I'm just going to go to class, can we just talk in your dorm? Later?" Germany asked, Russia nodded and they both went to their classes.

Germany sat down next to Italy during his class. "Hey Ger, sorry for what I did" Italy whispered. "It's okay Italy. I mean, Greece is with you now~" Italy looked at Germany,
"Just saying, but I'm not the bottom"
"Wanna bet?"
"No". Germany snickered, "Well guess your the bottom~"
"Whatever, your also a bottom" Italy said, giggling.
"Hey! I'm not!" Germany was blushing. Italy chuckled,
"Mhmm~"..

(Time skip to dismissal)

"Hey Gem!" Philippines said. Germany walked up to Philippines, "Please don't call me that" Philippines rolled her eyes, "Why only Russia can call you that?~" She asked. "N-no! It's just weird" Philippines chuckled,
"Or I should rather say, Russland~" Philippines loved teasing the shorter country, it was hilarious to watch for her. "Hey! Stop teasing me!" Germany said. "Anyways, where are you going Ger?" Philippines asked.
"R-Russia's dorm" Germany stuttered.

Philippines smiled and giggled, "What a surprise~" Philippines said. "Yeah whatever, just don't think we're going to do something dirty" Germany mumbled. Philippines looked at Germany bursting in laughter, "THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" Philippines shouted, everyone looked at Philippines with a confused and about to laugh face. Germany blushed, "H-HEY I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT DOING ANYTHING GROSS WITH HIM!" Germany responded.

"With who?" Italy asked, standing next to them.
"Russia of course!" Philippines replied. "Hold up, SO YOUR GOING TO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY?!" Italy shouted, everyone in the background started giggling. "NO IM NOT!" Germany shouted, he rolled his eyes and just left. "Good luck!~" Philippines and Italy said, "Whatever!~" Germany said leaving. Neko Japan walked up to Italy and Philippines,
"Did you record that?" Italy asked. "Of course! And I'm sending it to Russia" Neko Japan said, they were all laughing.