ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

__________________________________

Sorry I've been dead for 5 days or more, for me that's a long time. So I hope y'all are still here. I just wanted to get a short break, but I also don't want you guys to wait, So I'm making Chapter 5 today.
Enjoy! Or not.
Also should I make this story have smut or a wholesome story?
I mean I want wholesome but I mean it's up to you guys -__-
And I FUCKING HATE THIS STORY, WHY IS THIS GETTING VIEWS? But thank you guys. If people used to read my old stories that I deleted, thank you.

And I know this is out of topic but I feel like a crazy person for shipping Third Reich x Ussr... I hope I'm not the only one. But hate me if you don't like that ship or respect me. Go and spam the comments and type, stop liking that ship cause I'm bored, and I fucking love meeting people who hate CountryHumans.

Like Pkrussl, I subscribed to him. You should watch him, he's funny.
Actually all haters are funny! But I don't really call them haters, I think they're just giving their honest opinions, which I don't think are hating but I do respect their opinions! They have very sensible reasons of why CountryHumans is bad. Anyways, let's just go with the story already.
___________________________________

Germany woke up with sunlight literally blinding him, (as he described). Germany stood up and took a bath and putting on clothes (Of course).
"Hey Germany! Wait for me!" Italy said, catching up with the German. Italy was painting,
"Jesus Christ! Can you walk slower next time?!".
"Okay, okay. Next time".
Italy looked at Germany and smirked,
"So I heard about last night~".

'Shit, how does he know?! He didn't even come?!' Germany thought to himself.
"How do you know I kissed Russia?" Germany asked. Italy's eyes widened, he was confused.
"Woah, I was just joking I didn't know anything!" Italy said.
Germany looked at the slightly taller country in embarrassment.
Germany was so embarrassed, he should've said something else.
"Please don't tell anyone" Germany mumbled, he was blushing. Italy smiled, "Of course! I will never tell".

"But, do you like Russia?" Italy asked, with a smirk on his face.
Germany stayed silent, he shook his head. "Yeah right! I know you like him!" Italy teased Germany,
"Germany likes who?" A taller country said, he was in front of them, blocking their path.
Russia.
"Oh Germany likes who? It's Russia!" Italy said not noticing that he was talking to Russia.
"WHAT?! NO I DON'T, WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!" Germany shouted.
"Oh well why did you let him kiss you?" Italy asked. Germany stayed silent, thinking of something to say.
"It doesn't mean I like him" Germany said.
"Ouch, I'm friend zoned" Russia said.

"And I'm not gay" Germany added.
"But you look like one" Italy whispered to himself.
"EXCUSE ME WHAT?!" Germany shouted in shock. Italy looked at Germany.
"Well, anyways I'ma just leave you guys alone~" Italy said smiling. Germany just rolled his eyes and walked to his class. Russia walked next to him, confusing the German.
"Are you in the same class as me?" Germany asked.
"Yup, anyways is it true that you like me or-"
"False, nein, that's just. No, we're friends".
"Aw, why just friends?"
"I'm not gay Russland, I'm actually a little homophobic"
"Well, let's test if you really are~"
Russia pinned Germany to the wall, Russia held both of Germany's arms, making sure he couldn't escape. This got Neko Japans attention when she was walking by. She pulled out her phone and started recording. She didn't want to make noise, so she stayed a little far away, but she was still fangirling from the distance.

"Russia! What are you doing?!" Germany asked. Russia stayed silent, having a blank facial expression.
"Let go of me!" Germany added.
Russia put his face closer to Germany's, making their lips 7 centimeters away form kissing.
"Just wait, I'm testing".
Russia opened his lips, going closer and closer to Germany's lips, Germany was shaking. He wasn't scared. He was embarrassed, since they were doing it in the hallway. Good thing they were late so not that much people were walking in the hallways.