The rich

If you are rich you are untouchable. You are above the law. The government will treat you differently, people will treat you differently and friends will treat you differently. You see the homeless and the poor get treated like scum because the police need to go after someone and they can't go after the rich because they can just pay them to stay quiet and they "mean to much". The rich are what is holding back this country. The ten richest Americans made enough money last year to feed everyone in the world for a year but did they? No because every human is born with greed and only a few are strong enough to resist it, do you think they really care about the needy? No. They worry about themselves because to them that's all that matters. Their parents and grandparents worked hard to make that money for them and they sit there spending all of it on themselves. They don't have to work a day in their life's but they get to sit back and laugh at you working hard and only making 8 dollars and hour. I say all of us should get a piece of the pie and that they don't need that money. We could put it towards finding a cure for cancer or ending world hunger. The rich would benefit the world so much if they weren't so selfish and actually wanted to change the world. How much money you have should not show how successful you are, how happy you are should show how successful you are.