Chapter 2

When I was on my way to the hospital,I saw Sasuke and Karin making out in a dark alley. My heart broke a little,but I quickly shrug it off and head to the hospital. I tried my hardest to ignore the stares from people and ignore all the gossips.

I can keep my mind off things when I work. Unfortunately,no work was given to me. They gave me all kinda of excuses,but I know better.

Don't they remember how much I did in the past? I even surpassed Lady Tsunade for Gods sake!

Since I have nothing to do,I walked by the river for a while. From there,I could see Karin kissing Sai under a tree. What the? Didn't she just?? What the fuck?

I need to tell the girls about all these things.

Hinata's POV

I heard about the rumours around. Neji barely talks to me anymore. Even my father didn't bother to look at me. When he does,his eyes showed disappointment. If only you knew how strong I am and the oh-so-famous Merciless Beauties is right in front of you.

When I was walking across the streets,I saw Karin holding hands with Naruto.

"Hey,Naruto. Let's go to Ichiraku's with the gang tomorrow!"

"Sure,Karin!"

He even leaned closer to her and kissed her on the lips. She returned it with passion. It broke my heart. Tears started to form in my eyes. I immediately turn on me heel and walked away. I couldn't take it anymore.

I need to talk with the girls.

Ino's POV

It's another day in the Yamanaka Flower Shop. I sighed and I think about the rumours around. Even my parents believed them.

If only they knew I'm one of the Merciless Beauties. I smirked. The looks on their faces!

I rested my chin on my palm and looked out the window. I was shocked to see Kiba holding Karin's waist. Those two?? I just saw her hugging Shikamaru a few days ago!

I need to tell the girls about this.

TenTen's POV

I sat in a restaurant alone having my lunch.

~FLASHBACK~

"Hey,Lee! Wanna have lunch later?" I asked.

"Huh,TenTen? Oh,umm no thanks. I'm going to train" He looks.. Nervous??

"Can I train with you?"

"Oh,I'm going to train with Karin later" He smiled nervously and quickly walk away.

What's up with him?

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

I sighed and continued to eat my dumplings until I heard a familiar voice.

"I honestly don't know why I fell for her in the first place. Now that I think about it,I feel so pathetic"

"Oh,Neji. Don't worry,it is in the past! You have me now" Karin said as she gave Neji a peck on the lips.

They came in and sat on a far corner.

"How was your training with Lee just now?"

"Oh,he asked me out. I told him I couldn't" Neji smiled.

Words couldn't explain what I felt. He..loved me?? And now.. I wiped my tears away and bit my lip,staring mindlessly at my dumplings.

I need to talk to the girls.