Chapter 1: Running From Death Eaters

Thanks to my editors IbeKen, FrenchKid14 & LuckyPenny8 !

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER.

All the characters belong to J.K Rowling expert for one, Evensceen Black, who is my own creation... ENJOY:)

*********************************************************************************************************

Evensceen's POV.

I was laying in my small bed warm and comfortable, looking at the ceiling with all the spider webs and dust.  All of a sudden my door flies open. I see the reflection in my mirror, noticing it's my dad. His breathing heavy, panting, when he says, "Evensceen, you need to leave now! Its to dangerous for you to be here now! Please, hurry!"

"Whats happening dad?" I asked, frightened.

"Death Eaters. Their after me, and if they find you they might have to kill you too! I don't want that to happen Evensa darling," He said running his hand across my cheek. I feel tears streaming down my face as I stared at him, deep into his blue eyes. He then took out his wand and packed all my stuff into my bag.

"Here...take this," He said handing me a photo of a strange looking house.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This is were your going to be staying for the time I’m gone. Its not too far from here, just find the lake and you'll see the house there."

"O-our old lake?" I stuttered.

"Yes, our old lake," He said smiling at me. He began to walk towards my window then grabbed my bag and threw it on the grass.

"I will send you an owl if I make it out of here alive, my dear, and if I don't then proceed your life with the Weasleys and Harry Potter, oh which I forgot to mention. Evensa I haven't told you this but ...Harry Potter is your god brother."

"MY WHAT?!" I asked confused.

"Yes, he's your god brother and you have to stay with him no matter what ok? He'll keep you safe, I promise."

"Alright Daddy," I nodded, with tears escaping my eye's. He grabbed my face then kissed me on the forehead.

"If I die I just wanted to tell you that you are the most important thing in my life and that I love you Evensceen," He said looking straight into my chocolate brown eyes.

"You better get going now!" he said making me climb out of the window. I began to run with the wind blowing on my face and the tears drying up. I looked back and saw my father waving at me, I waved back to him quickly.

When I got close to the lake it was already around 9 in the morning. Once i got there I was very tired so I just dropped all my stuff then ran to the lake. I splashed water on my face then looked at my reflection in the water. I stared at myself and smiled, but at the side of my reflection was Greyback standing behind me.

I yelled and looked straight at him. He grind at me devilishly then started walking closer to me.

"What do you want?" I asked him, slowly backing away from him.

"Oh i just wanna know were your father went," he replied.

"I have no idea were he went he didn't even tell me where!" I yelled back as I bumped into a tree. Greyback closed in on me and put his wand at my neck.

"If you don't tell me I'll have to put a spell on you that will make you tell the truth!" he said back breathing on my neck.

"Go ahead you'll see that I'm not lying!" I said, trying hard to breath.