♡▪︎Chapter 8▪︎♡

"Nobody is perfect. My name is Nobody."
Mizuki (???) Urokodaki

____________________
__________
____________________

|||Seishi Hashira|||

Arriving at the Demon slayer headquarters, Shiroi led Mizuki all the way to Kagaya Ubuyashiki's estate, as Mizuki was now face to face with the structure of the Ubuyashiki estate, Shiroi flew away shouting "We've arrived!" two times.

As Shiroi flew away farther and farther until Mizuki could no longer see the albino bird, Focusing her gaze from the sky and into the Ubuyashiki estate infront of her, Mizuki finally took her step into the estate quickly arriving right infront of the building itself as she spotted 2 people who are immersed into their own world seemingly waiting for someone as she spotted Kagaya who was called Oyakata-sama among his people or family as he likes to call them, standing and conversing with the 2 people known as Gyomei Himejima and Tengen Uzui.

Also known as the stone pillar (hashira) and the sound pillar (hashira).

Mizuki continued to stand behind the two pillars while gazing peacefully at the sky as if she already was there in the first place waiting along with the two pillars. That is until Kagaya Ubuyashiki finally noticed Mizuki as she was good at concealing herself despite being so out in the open.

"Mizuki-sama."

"Ubuyashiki Kagaya. Haven't I told you to stop addressing me with such a tone." Mizuki helplessly smiled at the respect she picked up from his tone despite it being concealed, Mizuki walked over to Kagaya and gave him a hug.

"It is nice to see you again." Mizuki greeted Kagaya with a warm tone, "Yes, nice to see you again." Replied Kagaya while returning her hug.

Breaking free from the hug Kagaya smiled warmly like he usually does and decided to introduce Mizuki to the other two pillars.

"My children, I called you here today for something important, Meet Mizuki (???) Urokudaki. Should now be known as the Seishi Hashira(pillar)."

Kagaya introduced Mizuki to a 19 yr old Gyomei and a 15 yr old Uzui.

"What a flamboyant entrance! For the master to respect you, you must be someone amazing! I am Tengen Uzui, The Sound Hashira(pillar)!" Uzui introduced.

"Namu Amida Butsu. I'm glad to have a new Hashira. I am Himejima Gyomei, I pray for your safety young one." Gyomei introduced with tears streaming down his eyes, with his hands in a praying position.

"Let's get along well, Himejima-san and Tengen-san. A pleasure to meet you, as you already have heard, I am Mizuki Urokodaki." I greeted with a slight bow.

"I'm glad that my children are getting along with each other. Please get yourself well acquainted with Mizuki, my children." Kagaya finished.

After all that introduction, kagaya invited us out for dinner before departing for a New mission that the other two pillars were assigned together.

.
.
.

"Come back safe, Tengen-san and Himejima-san. I'm looking forward to hang out again next time." I bid the both of them farewell with a smile, "Be safe out there, my children." Kagaya also said his farewells to the two of them with a warm smile.

"We'll be going then!" Uzui loudly announced before taking his leave with Gyomei.

.
.
.

"I see, so you were found by the former water hashira, and so you trained under him as he took you in as one of his family."

"Yes, I also met two boys with great potential to become a hashira, under his wing." I told him.

"I believe they were named, Giyuu Tomioka and Sabito Urokodaki? Sakonji sends me letters bragging about the three of you back then." Kagaya smiled at the memory as he told me.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I need to take my leave now, I need to visit the kocho sisters to see how they were doing."

"Kocho sisters? Aren't they those two girls you found on your way to a mission, they were attacked by demons, right?"

"Yes, that was them."

"It's good they found determination to join the demon slayer corps, look after them well, Mizuki-san." Kagaya ended.

I nodded in reply as I disappeared into the cold and dark night sky.

–––

"Mi...zuki-san?"

I turned to face kanae upon hearing her confused voice calling me out.

"Kanae, I came here to visit you and your sister. Is it too late to do so?" I asked looking at the beautiful moon in the sky.

"Mizuki-san! I'm happy to see you again. I'm glad you came to visit us, it's never too late for you to visit, Mizuki-san."  Kanae replied in complete happiness as she pounced on me to hug me.

I would have dodge such a move if it weren't one of the kocho sisters, as I know that dodging their hugs would probably break their hearts.

"I.. can't thank you enough for saving... us Mizuki-san." Kanae spoke as she hug me in her arms.

"As I said, I am only doing what I was born to do." I flatly stated with a smile.

"Still..."

"Shush, Kanae. I did not come here to visit you just to have drama time with you, Is little shinobu asleep?" I cutted off Kanae with her words with a finger on my mouth indicating her to be silent about what she was about to say.

"I understand... I'm sorry. Yes, shinobu is asleep, she kept asking about you after you left." Kanae stated as she started smiling once more.

"Well, If you ever needed me. You can always send a letter to Oyakata-sama so that he could inform me." I told kanae with a slight smile before disappearing into the dark tranquil night.

–––

"An angel...."

"...."

"....."

"Now that's interesting... upon meeting that angel, do not engage in a fight. Make sure that you capture her alive and bring her back to me."

12 demons bowed their heads very lowly once more before scattering into different directions.

The man with pale complexion narrowed their eyes before disappearing to who knows where.