♡▪︎Chapter 1▪︎♡

"Beauty is the illumination of your soul♡"
-???

______________________
______________
______________________

《Prologue》

I was summoned infront of my father, the almighty god. I do not know what he needs but it's probably a new task.

I just hope that this time, my task involves the show that i love.

Slightly bowing my head in respect, I ask what he needs me for.

"It is nice to see you again, father, I give you my own blessings. What is it that you need me for, if i may ask?"

Sigh "Thank you for your blessings, my dear daughter, and it is also nice to see you once more. I just got you a new task related to those human shows that you obsess around." My father told me in the usual warm voice he uses around me.

Human shows i am obsess with?

It must be the anime shows! I wonder which one of them.

I replied happily with "I give you my deepest gratitude, father. If i may ask, which world and what task do i have?"

"I am glad to make you happy, my dear daughter. You are to be transported to a world of humans with man eating demons lurking every night. Your task would be,
to prevent humans from going extinct,
prevent as many as human deaths as you can,do your best to turn the man eating demons back as a human once again, including a man named muzan the demon progenitor and the cause of all this." My father stated.

He continued, "I only ask of you to not overwork yourself of your task and do it patiently." Getting worried about me he warned me.

"Ofcourse, father, I'll do my best in this task, but i want to request to have full control of that world and it's people, in short i want to be the god of that world.
That is if you'd allow me, it's ok if you don't trust me with such responsibilities, i won't force you, father." I smiled as i said stuffs to make him think that if i do not have full access s to the demon slayer world, than i would easily get hurt and my body in that world would die.

My father thought about it for a minute before agreeing to my request for he cannot risk to see me sad or for me to get hurt.

"Well than i will depart for my task, the earlier i leave the better. I'll see you in my dreams, father." I said my good bye's as i vanish into thin air.

My vision went dark as i felt myself falling down the heaven.

__________

I opened my eyes, only to be blinded in the process.

Spuinting my eyes at the light, i fully had my eyes open after adjusting to the light.

I realized that i was not in a clear space, instead i was in a japanese styled room, it feels weird to see an ancient japan room, specially when you literally live in the future world full of technology.

"Oh, Your awake."

I was startled when i heard someone speak, how come I've never realized that there was another presence?!

I look to my right to see an old man, who was wearing a tengu mask.

"Who are you?" I asked even though i already knew who he was.

"I am sorry for suddenly taking you in, young girl, you were just badly injured. My name is Urokodaki Sakonji, what is yours?" He answered my question.

"Mizuki, Mizuki is my name."

"Do you have no last name?" Urokodaki-san asked me, as i shook my head left and right slowly.

He sigh and shook his head, "I was injured? Than why did you save me?" I told him, i was testing the waters to make sure that i was not in a parallel world of demon slayer.

"I told you already, haven't I? You were injured." He insist.

"Why did you bother saving me, when I'm not a human. I might be a demon, so why?"

"Well, i do not think you were a demon in the first place. No demon has a halo, no demon also has wings. I believe that no man eating demons would also have a pure aura."

"Hm, but my other wing is black, which symbolizes Death and Darkness." I smiled as i looked at him, he was the same urokodaki i knew in the anime, such a kind man.

"I believe that everybody has their own bad and good sides, so it does not matter."

"You passed." I told him as i stood up, pat his shoulder while i was actually giving him my blessings.

I than had my black wing to turn pure white, hiding the darkness within.

"So what is an Angel doing in this tainted world?" He asked me clearly intrigued.

"I was tasked to save this tainted world." I shortly replied.

I felt two presence just outside the sliding door of this room.

"You live with someone?" I ask.

He nods as he also looked at the door, the door slide open as the two presence knew that they were caught.

There were two kids and they were, Twelve year old, Giyuu and Sabito.

"Were you training them?" I ask Urokodaki-san as i saw both boys looking at me with confused eyes.

I folded my wings to make them look small as i heard Urokodaki-san answers with a yes.

"I might be bothering you three, so i guess I'll be taking my leave now." I bid my farewells.

But before i could go through the door, i was held back by what Urokodaki-san said.

"Young girl, it's ok, your still injured, plus since you have no last name than maybe i could lend you mine, so you'd have atleast a family." Urokodaki-san said it with such warm in his voice that i felt tears trickled on my face.

"How long has it been since i last met such a kind human...?" I asked myself.

"Ofcourse, since you stated it so kindly than it would be bad of me to reject right?" I asked as i hugged Urokodaki-san as a sign that i accept.

I knew that i had a family, i have my father, but it wouldn't hurt to have a grandfather right? Afterall my father never had a last name in the first place, so i also dont have it.

Or maybe he has one but he has not told anybody else yet including me.

Now that's confusing..!