Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Danielle's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning to the beautiful sun beaming into my room hitting directly on my bed. I looked over at the time it was already 9;00, I groaned and stepped out of bed.

I made my way into my bathroom and stripped off my pajamas before stepping in letting the hot water hit every inch of my freezing body.

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel firmly around my chest and plugged in my hair straightener in. I applied my make up like I usually do enough confer up and foundation , some eye shadow, eyeliner and a thick coat of mascara.

Once done my make up I let my long ginger hair out of the towel and started blow drying it, it took about thirty minutes to do my whole head due to the fact I have extremely thick hair. I picked up my purple hair straightener straightening every piece of the curly brown locks.

When I was done I made my way to my huge walk in closet, I looked around. I picked out some light blue jeans with rips on them, a lose kind of pink shirt, some pink supras and a beanie casual outfit.

I went downstairs when I was done and into the kitchen where the family was.

"Morning love" dad smiled I waved and took a seat at the table grabbing a chocolate chip pancake from the plate "help yourself" he laughed.

"Don't judge me I like food"

"Harry styles just texted me asking if we wanted to hang out!" Stella screeched coming into the kitchen. "Ew pancakes I'm on a diet"

"Us as in plural, dos, two, twins both?"

"Yes plural were going over to there apartment!" She smiled.

"I'm not"

"Yea you are I already agreed now lets go!"

Harry's P.O.V

We waited for the girls to get here then there was a loud and peppy knock on the door, I walked over and answered it the other boys behind me. I ushered them in before the paps could get a picture.

It was hard to tell them apart cause Danielle and Stella both had there hair straight, then I remembered the eyes Stella's were brown Danielle's were blue wait why are they green whats going on.

"Alright I'm so confused your eyes were brown yours were blue now there green"

"My eyes change color sometimes.' That was definitely Danielle cause she didn't stutter or grin.

"Come sit!" Liam smiled leading them upstairs. They smiled and followed along.

"Can I go are you guys good with just Stella?" She asked Stella glared at her.

"nope sorry love we want both here were gonna make you like us" Zayn told her she mumbled something that none of us caught.

Danielle's P.O.V

I guess there not that bad.. I mean there not like amazing like Stella plays them out to be but there cool guys I definitely don't hate them as much as I did.

Harry and Stella have been getting there flirt on for the past three hours of being here its kind of nasty.

"We'll maybe your first kiss will be Harry styles" I teased her she groaned at me.

"Your first kiss! You've never kissed someone before?!" Liam asked her she shook her head it made me laugh how red she was. "Have you had your first kiss?"

"She's had alot more then her first kiss" Stella announced.

"You guys look so much alike but your so badass and your not.." Louis trailed I nodded.

"She's kind of a puss-" "Danielle!" Stella hit my arm laughing the others did to I just shrugged.

"So now we know alot about Stella what about you Dani?" Harry asked.

"Erm alright, I like food more then I like people, I like the color blue, I play the guitar, piano and drums. I like sports mostly soccer or football to you guys I guess"

"That's cool! I totally agree about the whole food thing" Niall laughed I grinned and nodded.

"Oh tattoos! See stell All the boys have one there all still alive"

"What?' Harry knotted his eyebrows together smiling.

"Tattoos aren't good for your skin, Danielle wants one but are parents don't approve" Stella announced.

"Stop being such a good girl.. I'm getting a tattoo technically I am of age"

"I know a tattoo artist that can hook you up..' Harry offered.

"I'm so in.. Stella you with me?"

"No no no! Dani these things are permanent imagine when your old and wrinkly!" Stella exclaimed.

"Oh yea cause ill care about how I look when I'm old."

It's settled I'm getting my first tattoo.

----------------

If anyone wants a part in the fanfic comment who you want to be, how you look, your hobbies and what not. Can't be Harry's girlfriend(;